CHAPTER 2

"Kelly I'm going to beat tionna's ass"
"Um did you see how she beat you ass the first time"
"Shut the fuck up!" I knew she was right I'm not a fucking fighter. I'm just so tired of her! She think she better than everybody fucking else. The bitch is stupid, she can't even pass her classes.
"Look I'm just saying," said Kelly said.
"What you should do is get Devon back"
"Makes bitches mad, all I'm saying is he your nigga but always taking up for her, shit couldn't be me!"

      Every time I looked up up Jamie was staring me in my face like I had a dick attached to it. I tried to remember what Devon said and not let her get to me, bitches are really testing my patients. She just stop looking at me and start looking at her weird Friend. I'm not gone even lie I could help it.
"Aye bitch you wanna do me or something?" Yelled Tionna.
"Because bitches are definitely staring at me,  You like somethings you see"
"Baby ain't nobody fucking staring at u seriously"
Bitches need to take the base out they shut before I beat your ass again, play with that dry coochie and not me!" Tionna said getting out her chair.
"Oh ok right like I fucking thought"
"Bitch go play for real!"
"on my mother ur dead ass obsessed with me, you must wanna eat my pussy or something," Tionna yelled across the room. I felt like i was about to get kicked out so i just left.

      "Tee are u coming to my house today?" "Yeah fashoo," Tionna lazily exclaimed. I could tell she was mad as fuck. Then I saw Jamie staring at me smiling like a goofy. I caught wind of Tee treating her ass. I couldn't help but laugh. Her ass was crazy, but damn she was fine. Jamie stared at Devon. She hated the way he looked at Tionna. She comes in and ruins the relationship that we had. She wants everything I got or I've had.
"Yeah bitches gone eat that shit, I'll fuck up everything that bitch got going for her.
"So what we gone do," whispered Jamie.