𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

So to cut the chase, I wasn't planning to discontinue this but just put it on hold/hiatus for some time, but as time went on I just never really found the motivation to carry on with this book. And also just re-reading some of the chapters makes me question stuff.

I was also going to unpublish this book, but since some of y'all like it, I don't really want to disappoint y'all even more so I'm just putting it up on here.

But of course this isn't just created to say that this is discontinued, that's just sad. To make it up to y'all, this will extend with the unfinished chapter 3 build, along with fun facts about this story, the future plans I had for this story, and Team Fable (aka the OCs) here.

Oh and read til the end if you want to see the tributes/legacy of this story.

𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆, a perfect time for outdoor activities like playing sports, shopping, anything really can be suitable for a sunny morning, with the bright sun shining down upon any living being they can spot

Not every living being however. The sun can't really catch what's within the sewers, right? Walking forward down the path within the sewers resides two beings, resembling a red echidna and a pink hedgehog. The red Echidna displays an irritated expression, while the pink hedgehog juxtaposes his expression with a concerned look on her face.

"This is all Sonic's fault."

"You've got it all wrong, Knuckles! All Sonic did was try and stop Eggman! He didn't mean for us to get sent here!"

Amy, the pink hedgehog, tried to assure the said echidna, whereas he just grew more irritated with the situation they're both in right now.

"Even if Dr.Eggman is the one to blame, Sonic shouldn't have pushed him so far."

His statement caused Amy to halt her tracks.

"He's not afraid to fight back, y'know!"

Knuckles, the red echidna, too halted his tracks, only side-glancing at Amy.

"Sonic just likes getting into fights for kicks!"

"Well I'm not going any further if you talk trash about Sonic!"

Amy pouts while crossing her arms in disappointment, Knuckles just looks unamused and turns around to walk away.

"Well that's just fine, I don't have time for this."

"H-hey! You're not gonna leave me alone down here, aren't you?"

She was taken back to him, actually leaving her behind as he continued to walk away.

"Do what you want, that's your business."

She sighs out of frustration, placing her hands on her hips.