004. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

**short chapter incoming**

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑰𝑳

In Real Life
————————————

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
5:58 𝐏𝐌

The living room was silent, only breezes that occasionally made their way through the window caused any noise. Corinne was sat on the couch, scrolling her instagram feed, feeling intense boredom.

It had been just about a week since round 2 of auditions, and she was sure she hadn't got the part. Though she was sort of disappointed, she was glad that she came out her comfort zone to audition after a long break with no association with acting. It made her feel ready to go and try for new parts again.

Just as she had started to watch a video on her recommended, she had a notification pop up on the top of her screen from her Gmail app.

Of course, Corinne's thoughts went immediately to the audition email, but she knew that it was 95% most likely anything but that. She swiped out of instagram and opened the gmail app, only to find her self with her mouth agape and her eyes wide.

*New email from Anna Andrews titled: Congratulations!*

No. fucking. way

Anna Andrews
Casting director
12:39 PM

Dear Corinne,

I am so sorry for the late email! We were having complications with casting and choosing the right people people for different roles. But luckily, we had found just the perfect cast for our movie. It is with great pleasure to announce that you have been casted as "Chandler Cooper" in our newest project, The Black Phone. We are so excited to have you with us here on set working on this project.

Our filming will take from about late August to December, sometimes shorter for specific characters. For underage cast, we will need guardians to sign a contract that allows you to stay in Welmington, NC with us to film for the next couple of months. We have provided a house for the cast to stay in for the next couple of months so do not worry about paying for hotels or motels. 

Again, we are so happy to have you apart of the TBP cast wait to have you down in Welmington, See you soon!!

authors note

ik this is short but i just needed smth to upload
i'm thinking of writing again guyzies??
summer is here which means i have more free time on my hands so woohoo!!
lmk what y'all wanna see from me