Chapter 3: peppermint what do you mean

So you slept at a new location, this location being peppermints base, you know now that there are multiple bosses that you have to defeat in order to stop the brainwashing of the spectra program

To help you peppermint will tag along with you.

Anyways enjoy the story now

~Peppermints POV~

I wake up to 808 jumping in my chest "stop it 808 I'm up"
I get up out of bed and get into a cat onesie and walk to my desk, "do do doo dooo, boring ass emails do doo doo dooo"
I get up from my desk and walk over to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast that being a bowl of granola and whole milk. I sit down on the couch and put the news on and see that rekka complaining about a defect. I mean a defect within the first week of testing I mean what would you expect.

808: " meow (there's someone here)"

Pepper: "hmm? Probs chai I forgot I let him stay the night, oh right chai is the default ct thanks for reminding me 808!"

808: "meow! (Your welcome?)"

I yawn and look at the time, it's only 7:27 am uhhh. I'm guessing I should try and work on the new shop slide I did say there was going to be more features but what could there possibly be... AHH chips of course each one can change how much health packs give and how much time it takes to recharge 808.

I get up and out my bowl in the sink and walk over to my computer to code it into my own leg to test it first. The first one shall be a strength boost each upgrade will have a 10% base then add 2,5% each time after that of course there will be 3 upgrades maximum . I slide a chip into the back of the leg.
"Alright 808 show me a damage counter"
"Meow (ok)"
I kick the dummy first without the upgrade.
"25.66 damage damm that's kinda strong actually"
I then kick the dummy again but this time with a boost (the chip) and...
"35.95 fuck that is a strong one maybe I'll give that to him permanently. I can always tell him this after his next adventure to make him struggle against the first major boss."

I turn around to see chai sleep walking again with no top on but with denim jeans on. I then turn back around with a slight blush.

~chai's POV~

Hmm Wait a second this isn't my house oh right I slept at Pepper's place I forgot, oops.
I then turn back around and chuck on a white tank top, denim jacket and a pair of blue jeans. Hey ain't this peppermints clothing choice, oh well I hope she doesn't notice I take indoor from her.

I walk back into the front room and sit on the couch and put the 8o'clock cartoons, hopefully peppermint ain't awake ye-
Peppermint: " hey chai~ seem you took a bit of inspiration of me yesterday."

Chai: " uhh no I just found these on a chair in the room I was guessing you put them there last night I can change and give them back if you want?"

Pepper: "no chai I'm messing with you, Jesus don't take everything I say to heart okay."

I look over at peppermint and see she is wearing a cute cat onesie

Chai: " I'm assuming that cute outfit is inspired by 808"

Peppermint: " awww you think this is cute, and yes of course it is."

Chai: " yeah I think it's cute which I had a cat inside not gonna lie."

Peppermint: " I can make you one if you want and we can match "