𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

INT. STARK PENTHOUSE - DAY

[Loki walks in, holding the scepter. Tony casually walks down the steps, towards the bar.]

LOKI: Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.

TONY: Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you.

LOKI: You should have left your armor on for that.

TONY: Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?

LOKI: Stalling me won't change anything.

TONY: No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one.

LOKI: The CHITAURI are coming, nothing will change that. What do I Have to fear?

TONY: THE AVENGERS. (Loki looks at him, confused) It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES' type of thing.
LOKI: Yes, I've met them.

TONY: (SMILING) Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demigod; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a little girl with extraordinary powers, a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.

"Wow you managed to piss off so many people when you went to earth. How does that feel?"

"Absolutely amazing."

LOKI: That was the plan.

TONY: Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you.

[From underneath the bar table, Tony pulls on COLANTOTTE BRACELETS, a honing device.]

LOKI: I have an army.

TONY: We have a HULK.

LOKI: I thought the beast had wandered off.

TONY: You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it.

LOKI: (slowly walks up to him; raising the scepter) How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?

[Loki TAPS Tony on the chest with his scepter. PING! Nothing. Confused, Loki tires again. PING! NOTHING.]

Dumbledore looked at the movie amazed, "Extraordinary! And what type of magic did you use stop that from controlling you mind."

Eleni turned to clint with an annoyed expression, "I swear to go if I have to say science on more time i am going to take his wand and shove it so far up his-" Cint cut her off by putting his hand over her mouth.

He gave an apologetic look to the wizard and witches who looked at Eleni in anger after they realized what they were about to call the headmaster.

LOKI: It should work.

TONY: Well, performance issues. You know? Not uncommon. One out of five...

[In anger, Loki GRABS Tony by the throat and FLINGS him across the room.]

TONY: Jarvis. Anytime now.

[Loki grabs Tony by the throat again.]

LOKI: You will all fall before me.

[LOKI THROWS TONY OUT THE WINDOW. Tony FREEFALLS down the tower. From behind Loki, an elevator opens and a RED POD SHOOTS out. The pod LASER SIGNALS the COLANTOTTE BRACELETS on Tony. The POD begins to TRANSFORM into the MARK VII suit. It LATCHES onto Tony. IRON MAN. The suit FLIES up before he hits the ground or the gazing people. Loki looks up, angry.]