Storm is a host?!

"Say what...?"

I was so confused. A host club was a group of boys who pretended to like girls to make money. Tigers aren't boys.

And why would I let Storm be in a host club? He's a tiger! Panthera Tigris!

"Zoology, huh?" I heard a voice behind me. It kinda sounded like one of those robots for people who can't talk. You know, the ones with the little computer and stuff? Eh, screw it.

I turned around to see a tall guy with black hair, glasses, and a notebook. He was holding my book.

"Yeah, that's my zoology book..." I took it from him slowly. "Its not a part of our curriculum, its too advanced," he pushed his glasses. "It's mine. I read it for fun," I explain.

"So! Whaddya say?" Tamaki asks enthusiastically. I looked back at him. "Why do you want a surly tiger in your host club? And what's in it for us?' I smirk. Pine lands on Storms head, almost seeming like he was claiming him. The smart looking guy smiled. "Compensation. And we want him because everyone at this school thinks your animals are quite intriguing."

I glanced at Storm. He looked back up at me with his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Fine. But I will be with him, got it? Nothing is to happen to him, he won't wear costumes, and we will not fatten him up. He's not a toy, he is a powerful and dangerous animal," I lean down and pet him.

"Meet us in Music Room 3 after school. We'll give you brief training and a proper uniform," the black haired boy says, looking at my Marvel tank top, skinny jeans, and black converse.

"Nooo way. I wouldn't wear one of those for anything," I snort. I didn't literally snort, but you get it. Those yellow dresses are so ugly!

♪Laterrrrrrr♪

The bell rang once for the last class. I got through my first day of school! And it wasn't bad honestly. I didn't really make friends, but I didn't make enemies. People just stared at me. They've never seen a girl with dyed hair, american style, and a tiger before I guess.

I walked through the halls to the other side of the building. Music room one... Music room two... Music room four?! That's messed up.

Ah, music room three.

I opened the door and was instantly overwhelmed by the scent of flowers.

"Welcome, to the Ou-"

"Oh wait! Guys look! Our new member has arrived!" Tamaki rushes up to me and jumps in front of me like an excited coyote. I literally only use animal comparisons. Judge me.

"Well hi," I said awkwardly. I looked at the rest of the host club behind him. There was the one that looked a bit smart but stuck up. Then those twins... Kaoru and Hikaru I think. And then that kid they call Honey, and some really tall guy holding him.

They all had their gazes fixed on Storm and Pine.

"Alright, Miss Chapman. Let's start with your training," the glasses one said. I think I'll start calling him Glasses.

Eventually, I found out all of their names. After the formalities, Kyoya told me to sit at a table with Storm. We sat at one of the largest tables. Pine was perched on the back of the bench. I pulled out my book and started reading.

"Kylie. Please keep attentive. Guests will soon arrive and I'm sure Storm will be very popular."

I rolled my eyes. This guy isn't my teacher, he's like a year older than me! I caught the twins eyeing me from the table next to mine. "What?" I asked confusedly. "Oh nothing," Kaoru smirks. I can tell its him, he has a more annoying voice. They were obviously messing with me. I leaned back and started petting Storm, looking at them while doing so. I'm pretty sure they got the message.

Pretty soon,girls flooded into the music room. Many of them came and sat at my table, talking in obnoxious voices and asking me if we could be friends and how I got my hair dyed. I ended up with about twenty more numbers in my phone that day.

"Are tigers good pets?" One girl asked me. "No, they're not meant to be pets. Its really not safe for you or the tiger. Storm and Pine both belong to the zoo me and my family run," I stated. I hope they don't get the wrong idea about having exotic pets.

After an hour or two, all of the guests left. I gathered my books and animals and headed to the door.

"Hey Kylie! Wait!"

Tamaki.

"What?" I asked. "I put our numbers in your phone. And I'll see you tomorrow!" He beams. "I didn't realize this was an everyday thing,"

He literally made this face :3

•••••••

I placed my pencil down carefully, as not to disturb the picture I was drawing. It was a dragon flying through a bunch of valleys. I stood up and walked downstairs, where my step mom was making a cake. Honestly Julie, my stepmom, was pretty much my only female friend. We didn't act like mother and daughter at all. She makes cakes for people when she's not saving animals lives. She's in charge of the veterinary stuff at the zoo. Dad is in charge of the money and gift shops. And I am in charge of feeding/grooming/socializing the animals.

"Hey Julie," I said as I poured some water for myself. "Hey! How was highschool?" she asked. "Fine. Storm joined the host club," I said casually. "What? I thought that was a person thing. For people..." She trails off as she carefully decorated the cake. "Yeah. But tigers are really cool. Random girls keep texting me about him," I said while glancing at my phone. "Yay! Making friends your age!" she cheers in an annoying voice. She was right though. I was only friends with zoologists and chemists. I never really got along with people my age, they never got my jokes about Bill Cosby or molecules.

"Not friends. I'm getting paid to show Storm off. I just have to keep it up I guess," I shrugged. "Are you gonna date one the boys in the host club? They're rich, and good looking," she laughs. I laugh so hard I get a stitch in my side. "You're... not serious..." I panted.

She looked at me with that nope-im-serious-looks. I rolled my eyes and went outside and walked out of my front yard to the back of the zoo. My house was connected to it, so I literally had a zoo in my yard. I walked through all of the exhibits until I reached the zebras. I went inside and petted all of them as they came to greet me. I sat in the poop-free corner and worked on my homework as one of the zebras came and sat beside me.

=the end because yeaaah=

Hope you liked it!
Please vote for mah story :3