Chapter 2: Watching an Assassination

Kuoh Town, Afternoon

After having "fun" with his girlfriend, last night. The Next Day, Kagari can be seen in Kuoh Town sitting on one of the buildings nearby, waiting for Raynare to show up.

 The Next Day, Kagari can be seen in Kuoh Town sitting on one of the buildings nearby, waiting for Raynare to show up

Kagari: Ah, this is nice.

Just then, his phone began to ring. When he picked it up, he thought it was Ray or one of his friends, but it was actually his father.

Kagari: Hey, what's up Dad...?

Kagari's father was a was a handsome and muscular middle-aged man with gray eyes, shaggy black hair, and slight facial hair. He was the Vice Governor of The Fallen Angels, Kazarae.

Yes, Kagari's father is NOT a deadbeat like he was in the original story

Yes, Kagari's father is NOT a deadbeat like he was in the original story. Remember, the Revamped version of this is completely different.

Kazarae: How have you been, son?

Kagari: I'm doing fine. Just chilling in the human world. I met up with Ray and a few of my other friends yesterday.

Kazarae: If I remember correctly, Kokabiel ordered Raynare to remain in Kuoh Town to keep an eye on the devils in that city....wait a minute...

Kazarae: Son, I need you to do your father a favor.

Kagari: I'm listening.

Kazarae: I need you to keep an eye on your girlfriend and your comrades for me. I'm certain Kokabiel is planning something again.

Kagari: Sure, I can do that. So, that means you'll be watching Kokabiel?

Kazarae: Yes, I wouldn't trust that fool even if my life was on the line.

Kagari: Alright, I'll watch them, Dad.

Kazarae: Good, and your mother says hello.

Kagari: Tell her I said hi too. Alright, bye.

As he ended the call with his father, Kagari looked down to see Raynare with Issei, walking amongst the crowd. Their "date" was now underway.

Kagari: (Well, let's see how this date of theirs plays out.)