Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be

Start from the beginning

"Do you really care, Ran?"

"I do." I watched his hand come closer to me and tilt my chin up. "I was worried about you on that day, you know?"

I moved his hand away from my chin, giving him a deadpan expression. "Yeah right."

"Is it that hard to believe I was worried?"

"It is."

Ran let out a chuckle. "So are you going to tell me how are your injuries or do I have to find out for myself?"

A sharp pain tingled through my left thigh as I remembered how he squeezed the shit out of it. "They're fine. I can move my fingers more." I held up both my middle fingers. "See?"

"That's not nice, (Y/n)."

I put my hands down and shrugged my shoulders. "I was just showing you how I could move my fingers."

Ran sat next to me. "What about your thigh?"

I quickly moved my thigh away from him. "It's okay."

"Good."

Ran sat there next to for a while, just talking about what he wanted to talk about. This lasted until more members of Bonten showed up in the lounge. And of course you know Sanzu came straight over when he saw me. "Great, this is reminding me of the time I was here a few months ago" I thought as I took out my other earbud, putting it away. I stood up from the chair.

"What? You leave the minute I show up?" Sanzu asked.

"I'm not leaving." I was now in front of Ran. I slowly bend over towards him, arching my back. "I'm just trying to get back my earbud." I rubbed my hands along the sides of Ran thighs till I felt which pocket of his had my earbud. "Found it." I reached into his pocket and retrieved the earbud.

"For a second, I thought you were going to give me a lap dance" Ran said.

I slowly started to stand back up and felt someone behind me. "If you gave me some money, then maybe." I tried to go sit back down but Sanzu wouldn't let me. "Could you kindly back the fuck up, Sanzu?"

"It's your fault for bending over like that."

I let out a sigh as I felt his crotch pressed up against my ass. "You know I'm not going to do anything to fix your problem back there." I then looked at Ran. "Could you tell him to move?" I knew asking him for help wouldn't really get me anywhere.

Ran chuckled and stood up. Now I was between both men and they were dangerously close to me. My wild thoughts were kicked into the fourth gear.

Over across the room, Rindou saw what was happening and came over. "You three do realize we have a meeting with Mikey here soon?"

Sanzu snuck his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. "It won't take that long."

"You saying that means you don't last long in bed" I pointed out.

"She's right" Ran agreed.

While this was happening, Koko, Mochi, and Akashi were watching from a distance. "It seems she's back to her usual self" Akashi said. He glanced over at Koko. "Aren't you going to go over there too?"

"No."

"Why? Is it because she still doesn't want you to see her?"

"No. It's obvious she's busy with those three right now."

"For someone who likes the girl, you seem pretty okay with her being taken away by another man" Mochi said.

Koko looked at Mochi. "How do you know I like (Y/n)?"