11-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Born as a Koi Life in the 70s BKL70 » Chapter 11: Mijia
Born as a Koi Life in the 70s Chapter 11: Mijia
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Mi family also got news about Mi Yuehua giving birth to a daughter.

The news was that Mi Yuehua asked the villagers to take it over, and Mi's father and Mi's mother came over on the day of washing the third day.

Ran's family didn't have a sanitary ware. Mi's family came over, and they didn't really think about holding a sanitary ware for the children.

Just come over to see Mi Yuehua and the child.

In addition to Mi Yuehua, Mi's family also has three brothers and four sisters.

The Mi's family are all honest people, even if their daughter is wronged in Ran's family, they still persuade them to make peace.

Besides, Xia Sheng is really kind to his daughter, but her husband's family is a little confused.

If you can persuade, just persuade.

Mi Yuehua's temperament is like her mother.

Mi mother's temperament is softer.

In fact, Mi's father had a bad temper when he was young, but he only dared to stay at home and never went out.

In the eyes of the villagers, he is a good old man.

But at home, he is a consistent head of the family.

Being suppressed by Mi's father, Mi's character became softer and softer.

He has also raised five daughters, all of whom have a soft temper.

Among the five daughters, Mi Yuehua has the softest character.

She is also the daughter who resembles Mi's mother the most.

When Mi's mother knew that Mi Yuehua had given birth to a daughter, she immediately approached her and whispered to her in the room.

...

Mother Mi was naturally worried about Mi Yuehua, after all, the child had not been pregnant for ten years.

As a woman, what is more worrying than not having children?

She was scared. The Ran family disliked their daughter and would eventually beat him back for this reason.

Fortunately, Xia Sheng was a good man, and did not dislike his daughter.

Divorce has never been mentioned.

But she still fears that her parents will make things difficult for her daughter for this reason.

The daughter has never mentioned this to her natal family, so they are more or less relieved.

I was afraid that Ran's family would suddenly be in trouble.

How can a divorced woman survive in the village? Or he was beaten back because he couldn't give birth to a child.

Fortunately, the daughter is pregnant.

This year, Mi's family had a very stable life.

The couple just went out, their waists were straight.

Finally, I don't have to be looked down upon because my daughter can't have children.

There is no need to avoid it, for fear that others will ask about it.

until

The news came that the daughter gave birth to a baby girl.

The two elders of Mi's family have not fallen asleep all night.