Meet me in Selenia on the Next Full Moon

Start from the beginning

Jiao: That kind of makes sense.*He tilted his head with a slight nod agreeing to Rocel*

Elen: *His eyes were widened and sparkling* She accepted me with her heart ✧-✧)?.

Ky: No, no no no no no. Snap out of it uncle El.... -.-).

Suddenly everyones attention turned towards the creaking sound of Thalasia's door opening. It was none other than Yasu Kurayami who walked out of it, everyone was looking at him in silence, uttering not a single word.

Yasu: *He looks at everyone who was looking back at him and nods slightly with a pale looking smile before walking towards the boys table* Mhm....

The girls kept looking their way as well, waiting for Yasu to speak as they wanted to know even a little bit of news of how Sha is feeling.

Shiroi: How is she holding up?. *He asked anxiously*

Yasu: Well...she asked about her brother...and she is holding up pretty good actually. She said she wanted to be alone and she wants do decide on what she wants to dobnext....*he kept his hands in his pockets as he spoke*

Jiao: What's that supposed to mean?. *He narrowed his eyes in confusion*

Aly: *Sh gets up using her crutches and walks to the boys* Are you sure she is okay?. She really said she wanted to decide on what she wants next?. *Her brows were frowned with worry*

Yasu: *he nods*

Ave: *She followed Aly to the boys table as she was worried* What is happening?.

Yasu: She seemed...fine.

Before he could say anything else, they all were startled as their eyes widened. All of them suddenly looked right at the Thalasia door, their bodies frozen. It was the very first time they all have heard or seen this. A person wailing with this much feeling, no one was able to say a word, no one was able to move, they just stood there staring at the door with their eyes widened, trembling as tears descended from their eyes.

Sha: *She was sitting on the bed with both hands inside her tightly tangled hair. Eyes clenched tightly, her mouth opened wide and tears descending from her eyes as a never ending flood. Rolling down over her cheek down to her neck. She sobbed harder, panting loudly in grief as if there is no tomorrow. Her eyes getting redder and redder. Saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth as she screamed from the painful cry as she let it all out. The grab on her hair was so tight but she didn't even feel the pain. The pain of her heart was deeper that no other pain compared, not even physical pain. She inhaled deeply as she tried to catch her breathe as she kept wailing, letting it all out* GAAAAAAAHH...HAAAH...HHHHHHH!!!.

Meanwhile at the underwold - Borathin, the land of hell

Yoshida kept walking forward with proud footsteps landing on the hard and hot ground as he kept walking into the dark hallway. The pitch black, long and firm coat of his rested on his shoulder, waving to the spooky caress of the wind that danced across the hallway. With his chin faced front with nothing but dignity and pride on his face. His one hand in his pocket, he was dressed all in black as he finally stopped, reaching the very end of the hallway where lies the throne of the King of Borathin, Hades Empire.

Yoshida: *He lifted his chin up facing Hades who was on his throne, with pride he fixes his posture as he asked* Father, I am here where you wanted me to be. What might it be that you have summoned me without any certain notice?.

Hades: *With a grin on his face, he was holding his staff in one of his hands as he was proudly seated on his throne. While his other hand rested on the arm of the throne* Yoshida my son, should there be any reason for a father to see his son?. *He asked* But then again, I have been hearing this most daring news of you neglecting your duties and following some human girl around lately...is this true?.