25: YE PAL SABHI SE KHAAS HAI...❤

Comincia dall'inizio

Again...a yellow coloured rose is there... Don't forget the chit...

She smiles looking at it... And read it...

Sry to disturb you... I know it's Getting late... But... Pls manage Haan...
So, this is the yellow one.. With a promise of being with you always....
You are my bestest friend.. The one, on whom I can completely trust...

Now, go and get ready... Go Go Go...

She again placed it the previous one... And goes into her washroom... Ofcourse Smilingly...

As she come back... After some time... She goes into the kitchen to help her mother...

- Maa... Kuch madad karun kya?

- nahi... Bas ho gaya.... Tu ja.. Baith... Bhavesh chala bhi gaya...

- theek Chhe...

She sits on her chair and waits for her breakfast.. Then her eyes fixed on a pink rose...

 Then her eyes fixed on a pink rose

- rose.... Anuj bhi na... Pata nhi kaha kaha... Chipa rakhe hain...

She picked it and read the chit...

Breakfast ho gaya.... Agar nhi hua... Toh jaldi karo... Late nahi ho raha kya...
Par Haan... Usse pehle ye padh lo...

Ye pink rose.... With a promise that I will always appreciate you... And your decision...
Will never make any kind of boundary for you...
Your's and only your's...

This made her cry...
With happy tears...

After having the breakfast..... She goes towards Devika's scooty... As she reached.... She saw a white rose....

She looks at Devika... And she sighed that she doesn't know about it...

Anu sits on scooty as they are getting late... And read the chit on her way..

Hey.... Tumhe ye bhi mil gaya.... Very smart Haan... Sab dhoond rahi ho.... Achcha hai... Akhir mangetar kiski ho....
Vaise... Ab mil hi gaya hai toh promise bhi padh lo..