37-devil cat shifter!

ابدأ من البداية

"Is he shy or something or is he just a weakling with a loud mouth ", mocked princess Shailene

"What can a sissy man do,they are all just weak the opposite of what a real man should be", prince Tarun mocked with disgust. Ray just ignored them and closed his eyes and his body glowed a faint light causing the others to stop laughing. A cold air suddenly spread around the whole feild and everyone's breath came out in puffs of mists ,the area was then covered in ice including the dummies and the observers were sheilded by the teacher.

When everyone thought it was over black clouds started to form in the sky and surrounded the whole feild causing the area to darken as the sun was blocked. There were occasional white light flashing in the clouds but no thunder and suddenly high pressured large volume of water was shot ouf from the clouds hitting the ground with such force floods of water in big waves spread through the feild at great speed and seemed to fill up the whole feild as if wanting to wash away the whole area . The teacher had teleported the others a distance away and they were in the air in a bubble watching the horrifying scene as the water waves spread towards the whole area towards the school building causing many students who watched the scene and were in class to panic. The water looked like a tsunami and Mr Saivon was about to act but suddenly when the water had almost reached the school building and was towering over them the whole water instantly turned to ice and what remained was a towering frozen wave which later disappeared into small light blue sparkles which floated the entire island before disappearing.

The teacher reappeared when the field reverted to it's original state and the other four students were looking at Ray with mouths agape even Mr manly. The teacher's eyes were sparkling and he shouted

"I knew you were powerful,so that's how you guys defeated that large goblin hoard including the A rank beast the goblin king",the four students looked at Ray with even more shock because an A rank beast mortal or magical beast is not easy feat even for magus level mages and master level warriors.

Ray just faintly smiled before heading back to the group

In the sky unoticed by the group were two floating figures, a male and female,the female hummed looking at Ray's figure on the ground and muttered 'interesting' while the male was blatantly staring at Ray before they disappeared.

"Alright class now that you have proven yourselves you'll now be joined by your other teacher who is a warrior and will be testing your fighting ability since you are all mage warriors,I on the other hand am just a poor defenseless mage and would be knocked out with a single punch" the teacher joked causing the class to laugh a little cause this teacher is anything but defenseless.

Just then a figure appeared in front of them with a hard look and introduced themselves with a booming voice loudly at that

"I'm your other teacher,you will call me Miss Tania from today onwards",the teacher who was actually a black cat shifter with black ears on her head and a long black tail behind stated. She looked towards the five one by one and everyone to Ray's confusion tensed up and stood straight as if they were soliders with their feet joined,hands held behind their backs and chin raised. The teacher nodded at all of them until her black eyes landed on Ray and she smirked giving Ray the chills.

"Young man are you sure you are a warrior"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"Funny,but I simply don't see it since you have you guard completely down and I could take you down in an instant",after saying that she spoke and said for all of them to fight five on one saying that is how she will test them.

The others without wasting time charged towards the teacher as Tarun and Shailene fought close combat with the teacher but their moves were either blocked or dodged swiftly,the teacher suddenly kicked both students causing them to be pushed backwards but they stood their guard.