𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉!

Start from the beginning

"You know what? Maybe there is a curse. But if there I, it didn't start the day we found that box. It started the day I got stuck taking care of you!" Gloria shouted at Ines. "I'm out."

"You can't be out! We have to stick together to break the black magic!" Demi informed frantically.

"Yeah well since you all are suddenly so close, you don't need my help to handle this almighty scourge that breaks rocks and makes people puffy," Gloria remarked. "Call me when it's life or death." She yelled, making her leave out of her own room, and slamming the door.

The rest were left in this awkward silence, some going back to looking at the box. Not wanting to put on her headphones, Perlah spoke up.

"I hope I die first so I don't have to mourn you guys."

ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

"I have an announcement," Gloria stated. They were now all back in her room, almost in the same spots she left them in houses earlier. This time they were all sitting on the very edge of the bed, except Perlah, who was laying down with her headphones on, eyes closed. "Perlah, you with us?" Gloria called back to her. Perlah raises a thumb to show she's attentive.

About to say more, Gloria stopped when Ines stood to leave. "Where are you going? She asked.

"Snacks." She answered simply before continuing.

"Can we please cut her now?" Cameron and Simone asked in unison once she was gone.

"No," Gloria said.

"Why?" Demi asked.

"Because she's fearless." Her words made Perlah snap straight up, looking at her ridiculously. "And if we're gonna take on evil, we need someone to fearlessly lead the way," Gloria spoke, but the rest heard nothing but nonsense. Looking at her, confused by her wording.

"Or to potentially sacrifice." She mumbled, down being sentimental. And that was a statement that they agreed with.

"So you believe?" Simone asked her.

"She does." A voice from near the door chorused. Ines standing there with a bag of Cheetos. She and Gloria shared a soft small before the latter was back to her serious self.

"It's a curse that we're gonna reverse. We're gonna save my dad." Gloria said, determinedly.

"Ok, I have a plan," Gloria said, which caused for something for her and Ines to bicker about it, which lead to everyone sharing their ideas. Unaware of the person watching them through the window from their car.

ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

"So we're cursed?" Perlah asked, now sitting upright in between Cameron and Demi.

"We are," Demi stated.

"So what's the plan?" Ines asked

"Well the last time I was cursed—I don't freaking know!" Gloria stated.

"But you're like the goat of solving things," Ines said, laughing.