Tanjiro Kamado|Chapter 2

Începe de la început

He also wore a black and white checkered bandana wrapped around his neck, he's never seen someone who wore a uniform like him, it was interesting to say the least-

"I believe it's best we head to bed now." Giyuu was the one who cut off tanjiro thoughts, when he looked at him he saw that y/n was asleep in giyuus lap.

"I would have to agree, it's best we go to bed for now." Sabito agreed, standing up who offered a hand for makomo who accepted. "I'll show you where you'll sleep, I hope you don't mind sharing a room with y/n."

Tanjiro shook his head, giving a smile towards giyuu the one who spoke. "I don't mind at all!" He eased the raven haired concerns, he nodded before picking y/n up and standing up himself. "Follow me."

Tanjiro nodded and followed after giyuu who walked towards where the bedroom's was located. "I apologize you have to share with y/n, the guest rooms are unfortunately being used as storage as of right now." Giyuu said, tanjiro once again smiled.

"I don't mind at all!" He replied, giyuu nodded his head and slid open one of the doors which had a piece of paper next to it that read 'Y/n L/n! Room!' in messy like hand writing, when going inside. Against one of the walls was a desk which was quite messy with some papers, there were a few crayons on the table as well and it seemed some of the papers were drawn on. On the other side was a bed in a bed frame, similar to that of the one that is found in the butterfly estate.

Giyuu placed y/n down on the bed before walking to a closet and sliding open the door and pulling out two bed matts, one for tanjiro and the other for his sister nezuko who was still asleep in her box at that time.

Giyuu set up one of the matts on the floor while tanjiro did the other one, after that was down giyuu bid them goodnight. Before leaving and closing the door behind him, while still leaving a small gap for y/n incase he should want to come to his room or the others. He would have an easier time finding the door that way.

Tanjiro set the box down and opened the door, the moment he did that his sister woke up from hearing the door opened. Tanjiro smiled at her. "Sorry for waking you nezuko, but do you want to come out? You can sleep on a bed matt."

Nezuko nodded before climbing out of her box and growing to full size, before looking around the room she was in. Noticing the other person who was sleeping in the bed she titled her head.

"Oh that's y/n l/n, you remember hearing giyuu speak of someone named y/n right?" Tanjiro asked, nezuko nodded her head. "That's good, well we best get to sleep now. We still need to return to the others." Tanjiro added.

Nezuko once again nodded before going and laying down on the bed matt, tanjiro doing the same and laying on the one next to his sister. While nezuko went right back to sleep, tanjiro stayed awake.

'It's strange I've never heard of y/n before... Though I had never heard of the hashira before as well. So it shouldn't be that surprising... Though it's weird y/n never smells like anything, except for when I first met him.. after that he didn't smell like anything.. I should simply go to sleep now, it's not that concerning..' tanjiro thought before shutting his eyes and falling asleep himself.

°•~Time Skip~•°