It doesn't take long before the movie starts, Beyoncé ends up falling asleep halfway through the film while Blue was deeply interested liking all the cool graphics and stuff... Especially Rihanna's lift me up that played as the credits rolled in.

"Ma!" Blue taps her arm as the film was finally over after over two hours, Beyoncé blinks her eyes open looking around the theatre to see the film had already been over.

"Oh I missed the show." Beyoncé says sheepishly as Blue just stared down at her in mock disappointment.

"You slept halfway through it."

"Oh..."

--

After their little movie date they went to the mall to get a few things too, Beyoncé had shut it down as well in order to avoid the unnecessary attention.

"What'd you wanna get?" Beyoncé asks as they both walk inside the mall.

"Stationeries." Blue smiles already thinking of all the cute looking stationery she'd get to redesign her study area.

She got markers, glitter pens, stickers, a cute looking pencil case and a bunch of other things.

"Where to next?" Beyoncé asks Blue after they'd bought all the stationary, "Umm... I wanna get something for Rumi, since she wasn't so happy this morning. Then for Sir and Papa too."

"Okay, let's go to toys r' us." They bought a bunch of toys for the kids which they knew would obviously make them ecstatic.

From there they'd gotten food from the food court and were about heading home.

"Thank you ma." Blue says as they were in the car, the whole trip today had actually made her forget all about her problems, although she wasn't really feeling it all too much in the morning but it got fun pretty quick.

Beyoncé was an actually funny person, she really needed to spend more time with them.

At this point she felt like she was just living with them but she didn't really .. know them.

___

"I want to go home!" Rumi screams running up to Nicki who was feeding Papa in one of the booths.

They were currently at Chuck E Cheese and Rumi was not feeling it.. at all.

"What's wrong, babe?" Nicki asks Rumi, who was currently wearing her noise cancelling headphones since she knew the other kids would be very noisy. So if it wasn't the noise then what could have been upsetting her so much.

"The kids won't let me get a turn on the slide." She says sadly "But they let Sir get a turn."

"Awwn Ru, you want me to go talk to them or we should just ditch this and go get some ice cream?" Nicki asks with a smile already knowing what the answer would be, she wouldn't admit it but she was just about ready to leave here as well.

Going to Chuck E Cheese was definitely not part of her agenda for the day and these rude ass four year olds were beginning to piss her off.

"Yeah, I want Ice cream and I don't wanna be here no' more." And they did just that, Nicki had called Sir who protested a lot about leaving- but finally accepted when she told him he could get some ice cream- and left.

"What flavours you wanna get?" Onika asks as they went to fill their cups.

"Vanilla." Rumi answers watching Nicki fill up her cup before passing it to her.

"Chocolate." Sir says as Nicki does the same for him, before filling strawberry up for herself.

Papa didn't get any since it was too sugary and cold for him, she'll just pick something up for him later.

"Toppings?"

Rumi put a whole lot of nuts on hers, while Sir poured caramel all over his, Nicki just put oreos on hers and then paid before they finally left.

"So kids how was today?" The four of them sat at a booth while Nicki asked this, she'd given Papa an Oreo which he chomped on with his eight little teeth.

"It was awesome!" Sir says loudly with a wide smile "Thank you mommy."

"I like the ice cream, thank you mommy." Rumi smiles although not as wide as Sir's, truth be told she really liked hanging with Nicki today but she'd have preferred it more to hang out with Beyoncé and Blue.

The girls.. then Nicki could've hanged out with the boys!

___

"Mama?!" Sir ran up to the toys on the floor which Beyoncé and Blue had gotten for them, Papa waddling behind him to look at the gifts too smiling widely.

"For us?" Rumi asks lowly walking up to the gifts too.

"Yeah, Blue got them for y'all." Beyoncé says, although it was her money, it was Blue's idea.

"Bluey?!" Sir says hugging his sister tightly, Rumi doing the same. Papa walked in between to join in the hug too.

"Thank you sissy."

____

Wholesome? I guess...

Rumi?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Blue?

Sir?

Papa?

Thoughts?

Next chapter will be the finale.....