Chapter 14

FIGHTING PIRATES WAS ONE ELLA'S DREAM. STILL COULDN'T BELIEVE IT BECAME TRUE. "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!" Ella stoped mr smeeth with a smirk on her face.

"Here you are. Here. I never wanted to be a pirate anyway. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life doing good works" He said and jumped in the sea. "Well that was easy" she said.

"I got her!" A pirate said as he grabbed Ella's hand. She elbowed him and he fell on the floor.

"No you didn't"

On the other hand, the fight between Hook and Peter was starting to get nasty.

Hook spotted Tinkerbell and he immediately grabbed her and sprinkled pixie dust on himself.

"It's Hook! He flies!" He said as he started to fly.

"And he likes it!"

"You want to fly? Let's fly" Peter said and set off into the sky while laughing. Hook followed along with a slight difficulty. "Not bad... for an old man" Peter said laughing.

"I know what you are!"

"I am the best there ever was!"

"You're a tragedy" Hook said to Peter trying defeat him. "Me? Tragic?"

"She was leaving you, Pan" Hook started. "Your Ella was leaving you" he continued.

With that, Peter looked down at the girl which made his world crazy.

Fighting with the pirates with a smile on her face. Like she was made for it. He couldn't think a reason why would she stay.

"Why should she stay? What have you to offer? You are incomplete" he said and started to fight him.

He knew what he was doing.

"She'd rather grow up than stay with you" he said trying to make him more weak.

"Let us now take a peep into the future what's this I see?"

"'Tis the fair Ella"

"She's in her nursery. The window's shut" he said. Trying to make peter weak. "I'll open it!" Peter shouted

"I'm afraid the window's barred" Hook said with a sarcastic pout on his face. "I'll call out her name!"

"She can't hear you"

"No!" Peter cried.

"She can't see you"

"Ella no! She would never!"

"She's forgotten all about you" Hook said

"Stop! Please! Stop it!" Peter pleaded.

"And what is this I see? There is another in your place" Hook didn't stop there.

And when he looked at the expression on Peter's face he finished with

"He is called... husband"

And that being told, Peter fell on the deck catching everyone's attention.

Ella was the first to react.

"No! Peter!" She said and tried to make her way towards him to make sure that he's okay but a pirate caught her and held her tight.

"No let me go!" She said and tried to get out of the pirates grip. All the pirates took ahold of a child.

Kicking peter harshly and grabbing him by the throat was something ella couldn't stand watching.

Hook once again came above peter, face to face now. "You die alone..." Hook said to Peter and grabbed his face and turned it towards Ella.

"and unloved" he finished.

"Unloved" the pirate who was holding Ella said. Ella said an apologetic look towards Peter, tears filling her eyes. "Just like me" he whispered and grabbed Peter's head an threw it hard on the ship's deck.

"No!"

"No! What have you done?!" Ella shouted and stepped harshly on the pirate's feet. The grip on her was realised and she ran towards Hook and grabbed his arm.

Hook looked disgusted at her and threw her next to Peter.

"Silence, all, for Ella's farewell"