|| 01 ||

Love is a dangerous thing. It breaks people, it joins people, and is found in many forms. But in the kingdom of Atreyu it was a different story. This planet was one of the most beautiful planets the universe has ever seen, with its undying greenery and the people that inhabited this planet. Atreyu was one of the nine major planets that made up the Mensa Galaxy. Areyu had seven orbital satellites that not only became a major source of supplies for the environment but also was a need for the survival of the planet.

The Acoff empire dates back centuries. Having such a history made sure that it had many enemies. The idea of losing one of the main satellites of the planet to another planet was not only terrifying but also destructive. Ray, the third satellite was the key to living for the Atreyu people, it was the planet of water.

Lilith Acoff the heiress of the Atreyu kingdom that ruled the lands of Atreyu was tasked with a mission. A mission, that could both ruin her life or mold it into something beautiful.

Known as the perfect heiress, who was skilled in many ways, that was not only an acquired asset for herself but also to the people of the Acoff empire. She was born and raised as the princess that was known for her looks, her knowledge, her skills in war, in all she was a war mage.

"My whole life has led up to this day." muttered Lilith. Unpacking her arsenal of knives, she carefully picked the lethal blades. Being three years of age, she had picked up on the skills of knife attacks, and learnt the two ways of killing people. The slitting of the throat, the quietest way to give a person the sleek painless death, and a more violent way of going all out with the knife, carving into one's soul, bringing out the monster in her.

Two impatient knocks on the door broke her out of her thoughts. A head popped into her room. Curly black hair, as though they weren't brushed through for hours, a hand tattooed with ink, and ring worn fingers holding the door and the ragged breathing of a person, suggested Hadrian was here to call Lilith.

"We're leaving in ten." said Hadrian, and without hearing a response turned on his heels and stalked away.

Lilith, got up with everything ready, looked in the mirror, with one thought Perseus Addington's Death.