Chapter 17

"What the fuck did I tell you!?" I yell at Fei, bursting through the door to the living room. Everyone just stared at me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Arwen." Fei said. If she thinks she can just dismiss this conversation, she's got another thing coming.

"Don't play dumb! Why were your crows spying on me!?" I yell. Ben comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist knowing that I'm gonna lose complete control.

"I saw you and your little boyfriend. I was told to keep an eye on him to make sure he's gone. He is the most dangerous out of all of them correct?" Fei asks, a smirk being plastered on her face.

"Whatever you guys are planning, you need to back. Off. You already went after Luther. If I find out you go after any more of them, I'm not gonna be happy." I say sternly. Ben let's me go and exchanges looks with Fei.

"They came after us earlier..." Ben said. I looked at him with a clenched jaw. God I need to stop hanging out with that mother fucker.

"What do you mean?" I leaned my back against the wall with my arms crossed listening with anticipation.

"The girl and the tiny one with big powers. They said they'd give us Marcus back if we give them back their stupid ass briefcase." Fei explained. I just blinked rapidly. Thats not possible.

"You guys don't have their briefcase..." It might be possible they are hiding Marcus though. But I didn't see him or anyone walk in with him...
"Five has the briefcase... both of them actually..."

"We know." Ben said. I could feel anger coursing through my veins.

"Then why are you doing this? They didn't do anything wrong! They are just having a tough time and the world is fucking ending so why are you guys starting something we all know you won't be able to finish!?"

"We're gonna finish it if it's the last thing we do... so go change.  We have somewhere to be." I saw a smirk play on Ben's face.

"We both know you're gonna lose this battle..." I then walked upstairs to my room.
____________________________________
Me, Ben, Fei, Jayme, Alphonso, Sloane and Christopher made it to the hotel, standing in front of it. I feel this gut wrenching feeling of betrayal in my stomach. I'm not betraying them right? I'm just making sure they don't kill each other or hurt anyone.

"Alright you all know the plan." Ben said. I felt like something bad was gonna happen. Let me rephrase that. I know something bad is gonna happen.

We walked in the hotel. I immediately saw my other siblings rise out of their seats. The white flash of our fans completely fucked my vision up though. There were a bunch of black spots in my sight form the cameras.

"Alright let's get this over with. Give us the briefcase." Alison said. I don't know whats going on with her though I would like to. She doesn't look like she's doing well. At all.

"Give us Marcus first. Or we're gonna have to do this the hard way." Ben said. I then see Sloane mouth the words 'run' to Luther. What is going on between them.

"Oh! Run!" Luther yelled in realization.

"MAZEL TUV THIS BITCHS!!" I look behind them seeing Stan with a bottle that had a cloth that was on fire. I'm guessing inside was gasoline.

"Stanley! Not now!" Deigo yelled. Stan then dropped the bottle causing a banner to catch fire; making my siblings attention go to the fire. Ben saw this as a perfect opportunity. Deigo noticed this and threw Stan over a counter for protection.

"Now Chris!" Ben then did a hand movement to activate him. This red beam of voltage then went straight to their heads making them scream in agony.

"I heard a- I heard a rumor..." Alison couldn't even use her power without screaming in pain.

"Finish them." Ben said. Jayme and Alphonso went for them. Ben looked at me knowing I couldn't do it. And I can't. I can't hurt the people I've waited to come find me. The people that I've been missing for 10 years...

There was this old man that came charging at us. There was this fire that erupted from him. Alphonso jumped in front of me, keeping me from getting hurt. Soon enough, before I even knew it... Alphonso was laying dead and burnt on top of me. I started screaming and my eyes widened with fear and sadness. I then saw Jayme in the same position.

"No Jayme! Alphonso!" Fei yelled, her voice cracking with each name.

"Pull back!" Ben yelled.

Once they leave, I push Alphonso's body off of mine then see a knocked out Sloane. No she can't be dead... this isn't happening. Alison then runs up to me and pulls me into her arms. Whispering sweet nothings into my ear to help stop me from exposing anymore tears than I already have.

"It's ok... I've got you... no one's gonna hurt you..."