𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒊𝒙: 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

Annalise's POV

⚠️ DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT FEW MENTIONS ASSULT AND VIOLENCE, ETC. SO PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OR STOP READING THIS BOOK ⚠️

I danced, I danced on tables, on floors. I dance, my hair was messy, my eyes were droopy, my feet were sore. But I wanted to dance till I dropped dead. I feel two hand grab my waist attempting to dance with me, I try to push them away but the hands only hold me in tighter.

"Hey let go of me asshole!" I turn my head and see a guy, most likely in college trying to grind with me, or on me, I don't know, and I don't care, I want this freak off. He pulls me in so were face to and starts rubbing my back.

"Hey stop it!" I'm suddenly pushing and trying to get him off. Suddenly I feel someone push him off. I hear a loud punch and suddenly see the guy on the floor, with his hands covering his face. I turn around and see Blake standing there.

"She said stop asshole!" Someone yells, I'm not sure, but I feel the need to wash everything off of me, his hands, his breath on my neck, everything about him lingers on me, I want to vomit.

I want to die, why, why must my biggest enemy and academic rival have to be the one to hit him. His fist is limp and his eyes darting around. Blake had never been an angry person, if anything he was calm and collected, and always laughing, not the rude type, the happy type, but me and Blake have hated each other since we were 13.I feel sweaty hands pull me into a hug, I don't need to turn around to know that Ryan is holding me. I squirm out his light grasp and run away with tears in my eyes. I push past Remi, who's hair is a birds nest, and go straight to the car, I feel Jessica behind me calling out my name with fear in her voice. 

From outside the car I can hear Ryan screeching at the guy at the top of his lungs, thats what he did, took credit for everything someone did, Blake helped me, not Ryan. The music has stopped and I am sobbing behind the car because I don't have the key. Nothing could make this birthday worse. Shit. I left the cake in the car to melt for the past few hours. I shake and tremble feeling cold even though the summer nights aren't that windy here. I cry some more and then Bianca comes out rubbing my back and Jessica brings some water for me, after that we spend the rest of that night watching 90s romcoms and eating melted cake.

A/N: If this chapter could be improved since its more sensitive please tell me, I'll remove it if you want me to!!<3