Chapter 1: Tutorial has ended.

You let out a sigh as you sat on the floor of your small room, you finally finished Nahida's mission. "Fuck..." you groaned as you were tired. "I finished all of the Archons' mission... I can finally go home..." You mumbled. You love Genshin Impact, you really do but you do miss being in the real world... Where your family and a few close friends were... It's been a long time and you were slowly starting to forget the voice of your close friends and family... Some even their faces... and it scared you. You glanced at the blue light emitting from your left, it was the system.

'Grade: -D' it showed.

You rolled your eyes, "Hey, look here system! I did everything right okay?! I didn't want to mess up the original story too bad okay?! I just wanted to give them a boost you know." you told the system. For every mission, the final grade you get for completing the mission is always -D.

'You utter fool. You don't get it do you?' it told you, turns out this system had an attitude too. You found out about this side of it when you finished Zhongli's Mission.

"Oh fuck off." you told it as you turned away and lay down. "Phew... Now that I helped the Archons... That means I would finally be able to go home- WAIT TUTORIAL HAS ENDED???" You shouted in disbelief as you glared at the words of the system. 'Tutorial has ended. Transferring the user in Present Day Tevyat.' it said. 'Mission: Fix the outcome of your decisions.' it continued. "WAIT TRANSFERRING ME WHERE?! BUT I DID ALL OF THE MISSIONS DIDN'T I?! WHAT OUTCOME?? SYSTEM?!? OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING DICK DON'T IGNORE ME-" You were cut off by losing your consciousness.

Dear reader, you are probably confused... so let's go back 2 years shall we?

-Flashback-

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I NEED TO QUICKLY DO MY COMMISSIONS!! I'M GOING TO MISS THE PRIMOGEMS!!!" you cursed as you hurriedly went inside your apartment to play the game called 'Genshin Impact'. You've been obsessed with it, even though you play the game... you didn't even bother reading the dialogue unless it was your favorite character talking. You weren't much of a lore whore anyway.

You hurriedly removed your shoes and jumped into your bed as you went online to do your commissions. Every primogem is precious because you were broke and are only a free-to-play player. Your screen was greeted by Aether somewhere in Sumeru, you hummed as you were finished with the story and were only waiting for an update. "God... That battle with Scaramouche made me clench my ass cheeks, don't even get me started with... Inazuma..." you whispered as you shivered, remembering that one quest that was the biggest pain in the ass and the hardest. "Well Aether, let's finish our comissions buddy-" you were cut off by a sudden notification.

'Congratulations! You have won a special reward! Would you like to claim it?' The notification said.

You raised an eyebrow, "The hell is this? Why can't I... Why the fuck is there no X button...?" you mumbled. There were two options, yes and no. "...What happens if I say no?" you smirked as you clicked no. The notification popped up again, you rolled your eyes as it seems it wasn't going to take no for an answer. You clicked yes, "It'll probably give me primogems or something." you commented.

Well... Turns out you were dead wrong...

After you clicked yes, the notification disappeared. You looked at your mail to see if it had given you something but... There was sadly nothing. "...Well what the fuck was that then?!" you clicked your tongue, unsatisfied. "Well whatever, I'll just do my commisions." you commented as you opened your map to look as to where it was to use the nearest teleport waypoint.

As you clicked the nearest teleport waypoint, your stomach grumbled. "Damn... I should go cook some adobo... I'm craving pork adobo right now..." you mumbled, you soon got up from your bed and headed to the kitchen. "Just wait here Aether, I'm boutta cook." you told him, if someone saw you talking to your phone towards a fictional character, they would think you have some screws loose. You placed your phone on the counter as you started to get ready to cook.