"nice to meet you changbin," seungmin gave his signature puppy smile, which made changbin smile as well, muttering out a small 'cute', barely audible.

"so, what brings you here seungmin?" changbin asked.

"i was just bored, i like going to the club and drinking and i wasn't busy. what about you?" seungmin replied.

"my band members dragged me here, but they got really drunk, so i got them an uber and sent them home. then i saw you and wanted to talk to you," changbin smirked, looking at seungmin's lips.

"well i'm happy that you decided to."

seungmin sipped his drink. a tiny bit tipsy, but nothing much. he looked over at changbin, smiling softly.

"hey, uhm. do you wanna bring this back to my house? it's okay if not," changbin asked.

"of course i do."

changbin led seungmin out of the club, holding his hand. seungmin's face felt hot. maybe it was cause a hot dude was implying that he wanted to fuck him, maybe it was cause he was tipsy, maybe because they were holding hands. he didn't know. he just knew that he wanted changbin so bad. changbin brought seungmin to his car, opening the door for him.

the drive was quiet, some music playing in the background. seungmin's thoughts were loud, thinking of what changbin would do. he felt absolutely content.

they got to his house. changbin opened the door and slammed seungmin against it once they got inside, pinning his hands above his head.

"you want me baby? hm?"

"please," was all seungmin could get out. changbin had no care for his bandmates - it wasn't like they would remember it if they could see the two, they were drunk out of their minds, probably making out on the couch with whatever their friends with benefits relationship was.

changbin pulled seungmin's hands, pulling him to his room backwards.

seungmin started to unbutton changbin's shirt as he was pushed against the bedroom door, softly this time. changbin kissed down seungmin's neck, leaving hickeys.

they rid themselves of their clothes. changbin sat on the bed and pulled seungmin onto his lap. they continued their makeout session, seungmin's body felt hot as changbin ran his hands against his bare skin. changbin kissed down seungmin's neck, down to his chest, to his nipples. he left wet, sloppy kisses and hickeys all over seungmin's chest and neck.

"let's get you prepped, baby," changbin was slightly out of breath. seungmin whined in agreement. he was lied down on his back, changbin grabbed lube from his bedside drawer and squirted a generous amount on his fingers. seungmin bit his lip, watching in anticipation.

changbin put his fingers to seungmin's rim, looking at him. seungmin nodded at him. changbin pushed two fingers in as seungmin winced at the cold stretch. seungmin let out a low moan.

he didn't usually do one night stands, he was too busy with work and college and didn't want any type of relationship, he had never been in the mood for anything like that anyways. but when he saw changbin at the concert, his feelings towards one night stands and sex immediately changed. changbin turned him on so much, he had never been so attracted to anyone. he swore it was a miracle that changbin wanted him.

another moan ripped through seungmin's throat, changbin added another finger, aiming at seungmin's prostate and hitting it directly. seungmin gripped at the sheets, his eyes basically rolling to the back if his head. he didn't do stuff like that often -not even masturbating- and this? this was like heaven to him. such a reward.