chapter eleven: the widower.

Start from the beginning

"No one will not love Sora-Umi," You beam with delight, "She'll melt many hearts." His words spout a known truth, especially with the autumnal hues overtaking the inside of the cosy home.

Eren and Sora's features are completely blanketed by the sun's gentle hues, completely accentuating the beauty of their features — along with their beautiful viridian eyes.

"My precious little girl and my future husband," Your words grow prominent to Eren's ears.

And at such exposure, his supple cheeks tint with crimson — his lips parted with amazement. Amazement towards how the sun completely enveloped gentle aspects of you. Aspects he has grown so familiar towards but errs to not grow enthralled towards.

"In every lifetime, I'll be sure to forever have you and Sora in it," You unmove your eyes, only for them to grow infected by the beauty of him, "I'm honestly grateful that we didn't wait ten years to have little Sora." Eren softly brings himself to say, glimpsing into Sora's awe-stricken eyes.

"Because of your words, I've got a surprise for you later," Eren's viridian eyes tint with beautiful enthralment, "And also, I've given you a custom best friend." He chuckles at your words, prompting Sora to babble at the excitement her father holds.

"I've also got a surprise for you, too," Eren coos, softly bringing his fingers against Sora's already prominent hair — he always paired her chestnut hair with a beautiful violet flower headband.

"And little Sora over here?" His eyes unwind towards the sight of you, lifting your arm to pinch her cheek. She smiles at your movements, placing her small hand within your own — whilst Eren supports her action.

"She'll also get one," Eren's cheeks puff with a flustered state, "But for her beautiful mummy, and my beautiful love, this surprise will be something you'll love more than anything." Eren intakes the gentleness of your shifting hair, the beauty of your braids — along with the hearty smile you sport. Sport as your nimble fingers rejoice with his own, taking in the contrast of your sepia tone and the beautiful hand size difference.

"Eren, I love you so much," You still, "I'm glad you saved me during that thunderstorm, giving me love and our little girl." He observes you downcast your eyes, attempting to conceal the tears you are so close to shedding.

"I'd do it in a heartbeat," Eren's free fingers tint your head up, gesturing for you to inch closer — all so he's able to plant a gentle kiss upon your plush lips.

His fingers adorn the skin with muscular ease, his heart thudding against his crumbling ribs, his lips quivering at the mere sight of you before his lips carelessly take time to spill against your own. In a manner that welcomes the sound of tender, love-stored kisses. Kisses that cause his heart to spike against your lips, welcoming chuckles from both of you. Chuckles whilst Sora-Umi recklessly babbles, her naive drool landing upon Eren's nose — coating the area.

"You've been holding Sora for too long," You pout your kiss-restored lips, "Gimme her, Eren," Eren caves into your words, softly bringing himself to settle a kiss upon Sora-Umi's forehead.

"Fine, take her," His soft tone causes you to grow flustered, carefully feeling him plant her within your arms — slumbering upon the surface. She could only gift you a soft smile, adjusting to the positioning of your frame — cuddling up to the entirety of you.

"Eren, before we get ready, let me do your hair," He observes the teasing plea within your tone, despite knowing that you are fated to comb through his delicate hair.