Chapter 2

Scott's POV:

I can't believe I have just lost my true alpha title, all because I disrespected some dude who claims to be a king alpha. Even Derek doesn't fight or argue with him, "imagine what I can do with his power" I whisper to myself low enough so that non of the other wolves hear.

3rd person POV:

What Scott didn't account for was that with stiles being powerful and the first wolf he has extreme hearing and heard every word he said.

Stiles' POV:

Walking back into the loft with my new son I decided to give him his heir ring "love can I speak to you for a second I have to give you something" Isaac looked at me with his brows furrowed but curiosity swam in his eyes. I dug around in my pockets and found the box containing the ring.

"This box holds something special, something you must wear all the time." Isaac froze and the disbelief was shown on his face "what is it" he asked "this is your heir ring always wear it my son" I took the ring out the box and he slid it on his finger.

I could see Derek's jaw drop from out the corner of my eye.
"Thank you dad I appreciate it" he said sincerely.

Isaac and I walked back into the front room where everyone was sitting. "We're back, so Derek what's the new problem that's popped up" I asked the still shocked werewolf "erm oh yeah the threat is a witch who is really powerful".

Before stiles could even say anything Scott opened his big mouth once again "exactly we are fighting a witch so why the hell is he here he's also a wolf as well there is obviously nothing he could do that we can't"

Now I was angry and Derek could tell, "please Sti don't" he pleaded but I was sick of that self absorbed beta. I slowly walked toward McCall while slowly blocking off his air way "I'll tell you beta McCall why I'm more helpful even though I'm a wolf" I squat down in front of him "I'm a spark" and with that's I put him unconscious.

Isaac's POV:

I can't believe it I have a dad now! He seems really nice and that he actually cares about me. I called him dad and he didn't shout at me, he actually smiled and hugged me.

Right now I've just saw dad do something to Scott and I don't even feel bad, because Scott deserved it. Derek wouldn't have brought alpha Stilinski here if he didn't think he was capable of what we're up against.

"Dad" I shouted and ran to him, he opened his arms and I ran into them. "What did you do to Scott dad" he smiled and kissed my head "beta McCall is only unconscious my son no need to worry"

Derek's POV:

I watched as Isaac ran to Sti calling him dad, and if I'm being honest I was shocked I didn't know Sti actually adopted him.

"Alpha Hale if you do not sort out your pack and they disrespect me once more know that I will put an end to either their lives or our agreement" he warned me and I know he was angry because he called me alpha Hale he never calls me that it's always Der.

"Yes my lord" i responded respectfully, I looked at my so called pack "the next time you speak out of line toward alpha Stilinski I won't stop him from doing what he feels like doing because he has let you off lucky because of who's pack your in DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" I bellowed.

They dipped their heads in submission "yes alpha" they said quietly ashamed of themselves.

I turned to Stiles and Isaac "why did Isaac call you dad Sti" I asked, he looked at Isaac and smiled "I adopted him, he is now Isaac Stilinski my son and heir"

'Okay I did not see that one coming' I thought to myself.

Stiles' POV:

The pack looked like they were going to start complaining and and shouting but one glare from me shut them up before they could even open their mouths.

"Der would you please fill me in on your situation if you will" I asked because I actually have a chance to learn what they have so far now that beta McCall is not in the way. "Yes of course Sti" he say bringing out the research they have done so far.

"Who collected this research Derek" I question looking through the really bad research, he looked at me and said "Lydia, our banshee she did the research why"

"Because it's not furrow enough, I need you to tell me what this witch looked like, where you saw her, what time you saw her, and if she used any magic in front of you what did you hear" I said already getting my laptop and opening it to documents.

Derek's POV:

Me and stiles spent an hour of me telling him facts about what I saw and heard, and him typing it all down. "So how much more information do we need" I asked, Sti closed his laptop and looked at me "none I'm finished all we need to do is come up with a plan"

My eyes widened, how could he be done so fast. And as if he was reading my mind he said "Der I've been around for thousands of years I know everything about everyone this piece of research was like a little game to me"

"How do you know what I was thinking Sti" you could hear the quiver in my voice. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it for reassurance "I'm a spark I can read peoples minds but your thought was loud so I could hear it" okay so he didn't read my mind thank god.

Scott's POV:

"Ugghhh"I groan as I open my eyes only to have bright white light shine into them. "What happ-"I asked myself only to have the memories from a few hours earlier rush back to me.

My confusion turned to anger straight away, I jumped to my feet immediately and stormed my way through the loft to where everyone is sat "who the hell do you think you are Stilinski" I shouted thinking nothing of it.

Stilinski looked at Derek and he nodded at him. "I'm the person who is going to kill you" oh shit I really didn't think this through, "it will be me that kills you actually" oh god what am I doing.

He got up and started walking towards me "me, IM A THOUSAND YEARS OLD YOU CANT KILL ME" and with that he threw me into a wall. Winded I still got up and changed into my wolf, which is now considerably smaller than before.

Stilinski saw this and smirked, 'pffft what does he have that I can't beat'I thought to myself laughing. That is until I saw stilinski's wolf.. it was massive at least nearly twice the size of mine, I gulped there is no way I'm coming out of this alive.