33

"Where did you find this place?" (Y/n) asks as she leans against the balcony and stares at the beautiful view. "This is where my mother grew up. She took me here sometimes when she just wanted it to be just me and her. We'd lie on the ground and stare at the stars or watch the sun set beautifully. She would tell me stories about the stars and such while she held me in her arms. Before she died, she told me that this house will belong to me and hoped that I will raise my children in this house." Genji said as he looked off into the distance. (Y/n) looked back at him and softly smile. "Will you do that for her? To grow a family in this home?" (Y/n) asks. "It's the least I can do for her. Besides. . ." Genji grabs (Y/n)'s hand, making her blush. "I think I've already found my bride." Genji boldly says. (Y/n)'s eyes widen at his words but also felt flustered. "G-Genji. . ." She was cut off as he kissed her. She couldn't resist the feeling of her being putty in his hands. 

She began to moan as he deepened the kiss and began to let his hands wander on her body. He set her on the now clear table, and (Y/n) began to take off his school tie and unbutton his shirt. "Genji. . .~" (Y/n) moaned out as he detached himself from her lips. A string of saliva was hung by their lips but quickly broke off as Genji began to attack her neck. He began to unbutton her shirt and lie her across the table. "Genji. . .hah. . .that feels good.~" (Y/n) said as she felt him suck and bite her neck. Leaving many love marks. Genji couldn't hold back anymore as he wanted to take her to this table. Despite having an agreement with Daku, he wanted to be the first to take away her v-card. Though as he began to unbuckle his pants, (Y/n) went back to being serious as it became all too real. "G-Genji, wait!" She said as she sat up. Genji stopped and looked at her with worry. Was he moving too fast? Was she thinking of Daku?

"Genji, I like you. . .but I'm not sure if I'm ready for this just yet. And I'm not sure if I want to do it on a table outside where anyone could hear." (Y/n) blushes in embarrassment. She closes her eyes for a second and sighs. "But I also. . .I have-" "Feelings for Daku." Genji cuts her off. "Yes." She says as she shamefully looks away. She was ready for him to look at her in disgust or call her awful names, but he didn't do that. He just asked one question. "Do you like him more than me?" Genji asks. (Y/n) looked back at him and began to shake her head. "No, to be honest, I like you both equally. I would never want to play with your heart if I liked Daku more and the same goes for him. You're not mad at me. . .are you?" (Y/n) asks as she looked at him. 

"Genji, I love both you and Daku equally. My love for you will never decrease and the same goes for Daku. You two will always share a place in my heart equally. So please don't be mad at me, sweetie." Akemi says as she cups Genji's face. 

"I could never be mad at you," Genji says as he placed his hand against her cheek. My sweet (Y/n). 

. . . . .

"Morning," (Y/n) yawns as she walked into the dining room. "Morning, Princess." Akashi greets her. "Where did you get that?" Koko asks as he looks down at her hand. "Oh, this was a present from Genji." (Y/n) says as she smiles warmly at the ring he gave her. "Oh, that was very nice of him." Koko hums as he took a sip from his coffee. "Was the hickey on your neck also a present?" Sanzu asks as he raised a brow at her. (Y/n)'s blood turned cold and blushed from embarrassment. She covers her hickey with her hand and shivered as she felt Mikey's stare. "I swear that nothing else happened!" (Y/n) quickly says. "Good. You're not allowed to have sex until you finish school and have a stable job. If I catch or hear you doing anything with those boys, you'll be grounded for a year. If you get pregnant then you won't have a life to worry about being grounded." Mikey tells her. "Am I clear?" Mikey asks. "Yes, father." (Y/n) nods before looking down at her lap. "Go wear something to cover that up and then hurry and get to school." Mikey orders her. "Yes, father." (Y/n) replies before walking back to her room. "Mikey, not to go against you, but the last part seemed a bit harsh," Kakucho said as (Y/n) left the room. "I'm not going to kill her, just the bastard(s) who got her pregnant. I'm just warning her to not cross that line." Mikey said. 

/ / / /

"Morning, Kit-" Genji was cut off as (Y/n) smacked him with her school bag. "Why did you have to do this?!" (Y/n) hisses at him as she revealed the hickey he gave her. His heart sank a bit as he realized why she was so mad at him about that. "S-So they know it was. . ." Genji trailed off as his throat went dry. "Yes." (Y/n) hisses. Well. . .I just put a target on my head. "And I think it's better if you don't show your face at my place for a while." (Y/n) frowns as she crosses her arms. "Yeah. . .it's best if I do that." Genji meekly says. The two began to walk to class. "Does that mean I have to hide it somewhere else?" Genji asks. Only to receive a harsh blow to his stomach by (Y/n). "Don't test me right now, Shimada." Genji began to fear for his life as she used his last name. "Y-Yes, ma'am," Genji replies as he stood straight again. To be honest, he was a little turned on by how mad she was and how she glared at him which made him feel small.