𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘

Start from the beginning

"Truth talk. Ines is a black hole of negativity. I personally could use an Ines cleanse, but you need one!" Demi pressed.

"We all need one." Cameron, Perlah and Simone said. Gloria rolled her eyes at them before putting something down and rushing away, causing the others to rush behind her. "It's time! We've evolved and she hasn't. She's still the tag-along who put dog hair in my backpack on the way to school!" Cameron asserted.

"And gave me bangs. On the back of my head!" Demi chimed.

"And killed my pet fish...Twice!" Simone said after her.

"And broke both my scooter and my skateboard. Last month!" Perlah yelled. Just thinking about the situation got her heated. Cameron looked at her sadly before softly rubbing her back, knowing how emotional she got over her items.

"And now I have herpes!" Gloria inserted, stooping their walking and turning to the rest of them. They all gasped at her news, faces immediately morphing into sadness. . "Oh my god." Cameron spoke up, reaching out to her on a loving manner.

"I don't have herpes." Gloria assured them, before rolling her eyes again and turning around. "Oh." Perlah said, dropping her shocked shoulders. Cameron wrapping his arms around them. They all continued to walk at a normal pace, now more calm after the whole Ines debacle.

"But my sister sucks and I need boundaries." Gloria groaned. "Can I borrow two dollars?" She said, snapping her head over to Cameron, deciding to change the subject.

"Borrow? Am I gonna get it back?" Cameron asked her. "Yes! After I pay my tìo." She finished. Cameron sighed, singing into his pocket for the money. "Can't believe I'm buying Ines dinner." Her said sassily, handing her the money. "I'm sorry." Gloria sighed.
"We owe Tìo Tonio a thousand dollars."

"A thousand dollars!" Perlah yelled at her. "How are you gonna pay that!" Simone finishes for her.

Before Gloria could speak, her ears caught up on the conversation happening at the register not to far away. They have all now made it to the end of the aisle , ready for Gloria to check out.

"Whole don't accept these." The woman at the register told an elderly man, handing him back his coins.

"But these are silver dollars! They are worth more than face value!" He told her.

(❀tˆᴗˆ)(•́ᴗ•̀✿)

"While we know the toxicity's never gonna leave my family, I think I found a way for it to leave the friend group." Gloria said sternly after slamming her lunch tray on the table, causing Simone slightly jump in her seat while the rest were unfazed. "I deal with Ines at home and ice her out at school." The prior girl finished.

Cameron and Perlah looked over at one another, high-fiving. Huge smiles on their faces. But before they could bask in their gift for too long, Ines dropped down at the table.

"What are we celebrating?" She asked them, casing the others roll their eyes at her presence. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Perlah laughed, fake smiling at the girl before munching on a fry.

"Do it." Demi urged Gloria.

"It's easy. Do it." Simone spoke up from her spot next to Demi.