"Hey!" She smiled "Come in, come in" Freya gestured moving away from the door and letting Taylor in "Welcome to Casa Freya" She giggled shutting the door behind Taylor.

"These are for you" Taylor smiled handing Freya the bottle of wine, it was the same bottle Freya had first tried back in Rhode Island. The younger blonde recognised it immediately however she pretended not to notice.

"Oh gosh you didn't have to but thank you!" She smiled "I have a vase somewhere but..." Freya trailed off gesturing to the mess of boxes around the living room.

"Im sure they'll survive till we find it" Taylor smiled setting the flowers down.

"Do you want some?" Freya asked gesturing to the wine "I could pour us some glasses?" She could feel the tension slowly begin to rise in the room. Although the girls had texted they still hadn't seen each other in almost 2 years now

"Yea sure" Taylor smiled following her into the kitchen, smiling when she saw some more boxes scattered about. "How was Africa?" Taylor asked even though she already knew the answer from texting her. She just needed something to fill the silence something to ease the tension and begin their friendship again.

"Africa was great" Freya smiled as she uncorked the bottle, "I'm really glad I went the kids were amazing and the people I met there were such inspirations" She smiled politely as she began to pour two glasses. "How's Tom?" She asked, although she wasn't really sure she wanted to know.

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the blondes back, Freya was turned away from her as she poured the drinks "Don't do that to yourself" Taylor frowned.

"Do what?" Freya asked sounding non-the-wiser as she turned and passed Taylor her drink before taking a sip of her own.

"Pretend you care" Taylor said softly, taking her own sip "We don't have to talk about him"

"He makes you happy?" Freya dared to ask, but then she asked herself why? Was she really setting herself up to hear answer she really didn't want to hear.

"Yea" Taylor said softly.

"That's good" Freya lulled, as she turned to place the wine bottle back in the fridge to keep it cool.

"You make me happy too" Taylor added so quietly that Freya might have missed it, if her sense were not on high alert.

"A lot of people make you happy" Freya responded, it was a low dig and she knew it, but she couldn't stop the words from flying right out of her mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean" Taylor furrowed her brow.

"Nothing I miss spoke" Freya shook her head, she set her glass down and turned to pick up one of the many boxes that still required her attention.

Taylor followed her lead, grabbing another box labeled 'Spices'.

"The spice cupboard is just here" Freya motioned pointing to the cupboard that was set up to have various levels inside so all the spices could be visible as you opened it.

"Do you want them in a certain order or by color?" Taylor asked.

"However you think is fine" Freya nodded not really concerned over the way her spice rack would be laid out.

"Can I ask you something?" Freya spoke up, Taylor was placing the last of the spices on the shelf. Both girls had been working in absolute silence for the last 5 minutes. Freya busing herself with putting bowls and plates away. Taylor deciding alphabetical order would be best for the spices.

"Did you use me to get to Karlie?" Freya asked not turning to look at Taylor. Instead finding interest in the way the bowls lined up against the shelf.