12: Press Against

Start from the beginning

We're finally in her bedroom, and I watch her fingers tuck into my waistband as her thumbs manipulate the buttons of my jeans. Eventually, I have to grab her hands to force them away from my crotch. We've broken off our kiss by this time, and I grab her, picking her up and throwing her onto the bed.

She laughs, and instantly I'm hard. Rock hard. Harder than a diamond. Harder than steel. Harder than a baseball bat.

Fuck me.

I live for you. I long for you. Olivia.

She's sprawled on the bed, and she laughs, lifting up on her elbows to look at me, her eyes glazed over with happiness and pure lust, and I cannot wait to bury myself in her. Crawling onto the bed, I lift her sweater just enough to glimpse a peek of her tummy, and I sneak a kiss there before trailing down her hipbone to her thigh, watching her head twist from side to side.

Her tender nest of curls makes my head spin, and my mouth waters at the thought of how she will taste. When she spreads her naked legs and gestures to the bedside table, I shake my head.

"Not tonight," I murmur, as I crawl onto the bed between her legs. She slides her legs further apart, ready to accept me inside her. But that's not what I want tonight. Oh -- don't get me wrong. I want to be inside her. I want to feel my cock on her walls as she pulses around me. But not right now. At this moment, what I really want is to taste her. It's been on my mind for the last few hours for sure -- but definitely the moments in the lift confirmed what I need tonight.

Wrapping my arms tightly around her thighs, I grin at her as she sits up on her elbows. As my mouth descends, I watch her eyes widen, unable to believe what is about to happen. Yet I also see the eagerness on her face as her eyebrows tilt upwards.

Pressing my mouth to her thigh, I feel her sigh as I run my tongue along the soft and delicate skin there. I sense, rather than feel, her opening up to me further. Damn. It's been a long time since I've eaten a woman out. I enjoy the act, but my booty calls don't typically want it. And truly, it isn't an act one performs for a one-night stand. It's a lot of work, and my tongue often goes numb in the process. But getting to taste the juices that pour forth when they give themselves up to me is truly a blessing.

Flattening my tongue, I swipe along her slit, and I feel her muscles tense as she arches her back, calling out "Haaaarrrrrrryyyyyyy." The first taste of her on my tongue is like ambrosia. Like black currants layered on biscuits. Sweet. Salty. I can't wait to dip in again. With my right hand, I part her petals and use just the tip of my tongue to nudge her clit lightly. She practically bucks right out of my hands at the feel.

"Oh, fuck, Harry. You're such a tease. Don't do that!" Olivia screams.

Which of course means that I should do nothing but flick her clit from side to side with my tongue for a minute or two until she's nearly sobbing. That's when I switch to broad strokes, deserting her clit completely. She's been on her elbows, but now she collapses onto the bed, running her hands over her face as she pants. This is so much fun. Damn. I forgot how pleasurable it is to tease a woman until she's nearly in tears, begging me to let her come. Pulling back, I blow air on her, and watch as her nether lips clench. Her legs are beginning to tremble, which means it's time to stop. I kiss her thighs, and she squirms as I press my lips along her legs on either side without touching where she is now desperate to feel me.

"Harry! You fucking tease!"

"What do you want, Olivia?" I ask, as though we were watching a game of footie and I am off to pick up some snacks.

"Your mouth!!!" she can barely speak, her voice is shaking so badly.

"It's right here, love," I whisper, pressing a kiss to her pubic bone just under her belly button.