Valentine's Day 💘

Start from the beginning

"Well whether it's an official holiday or not, I want to celebrate it. Now choose." You say causing her to groan.

Something's telling her she's going to have a long day today..

HERO

He surprised you by coming over to your apartment with gifts.

"Oh wow.." You said as you stared at the mountain of gifts in front of you.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Hero said, pulling you into a bear hug.

"Uh.. Happy Valentine's Day, Hero. ..Are all of these gifts for me?" You asked.

"Yep! It was a lot of work trying to fit all of them in my car but it was worth it!" He says.

"You know you shouldn't blow your money so irresponsibly. Especially on me." You scold.

"But I like blowing my money irresponsibly on you.." He pouts. You sigh.

"And that's really sweet of you but, don't you think it's a little much to practically buy an entire store's worth of gifts for me?" You ask.

Hero stays silent for a moment to ponder, "....No-"

KEL

He slept over your house.

"Think fast!" Kel shouted before throwing a basketball at you.

"Woah-!" You shouted, just barely catching it.

"Kel..!" You whined. He laughs, "You shouldn't throw things in confined spaces! What if it hit my ( Cherished item of choice )?"

"I know, I know. But, you wouldn't get mad at me if something like that did happen, right?" He asks.

"You're cute but, not that cute." You say causing Kel's mouth to fall agape.

"Take that back!"

"Which part?"

"The part where you said I wasn't that cute!" He says, pouting slightly, "I'm the cutest!"

"You know I didn't mean it like that." You say, putting your hands on your hips. Kel doesn't say anything but looks expectantly at you, waiting for you to rephrase your previous sentence.

"Fine." You sight out, rolling your eyes.

"Kel is.." You began. Kel smiles eagerly.

"The second cutest boy I've ever met." You say. His smile drops and he throws one of your pillows at you, causing you to laugh.

"Take it back!"

"You'll have to pillow fight me for that to happen." You challenge, throwing the pillow he threw back at him. His eyes narrow.

"You're on."

MARI

You two slept in.

"Twenty more minutes.." You groaned out when your girlfriend shook you awake.

"Usually I would but we have a big day today so.." Mari pulls you up. You groan once again.

"Can't we sleep in for Valentine's Day?" You asked rubbing your eyes tiredly.

Mari laughs, "But what about our date?"

"We can have a stay-at-home date and order pizza. Please..!" You whined, your arms wrapping around her in a lazy embrace.

"Hm.. Let me think.." She mumbles. You give her a hopeful smile and puppy dog eyes which causes her to chuckle.