Valentine's Day 💘

Happy Valentine's Day!!! 🖤🤍

How are you all doing today? Good I hope.

Also *Hands virtual gift* Here's a Valentine's Day gift! It's your favorite! 😁

Ah.. Don't think about how I know what your favorite things are.. You don't need to know, heh heh..

Anyways-

How did you celebrate Valentine's Day with them? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

You two hung out at his house.

"You look so cute!" You gasped out when Sunny walked out of his room wearing an oversized pink and grey sweater that matched yours.

Sunny looks at you with an irritated expression causing you to huff.

"Oh don't look like that. You know it's comfortable." You say. Sunny rolls his eyes. He walks over to you, grabbing your wrist and dragging you into his room.

"What's wrong now." You chuckle out. Of course, Sunny doesn't answer. Instead, he lets go of you and walks over to his nightstand, grabbing a box wrapped with a red bow on it.

"Here." He mumbles, face red as he holds the box up to you. You give him a confused look before unwrapping the box and opening it.

There were a few things inside. A teddy bear, your favorite candy.. And a letter.

'Thank you for being my partner', it read. You couldn't help but swoon.

"Aw~! That's so sweet-!" You look up to notice that Sunny is nowhere to be found. ..Don't tell me he was so nervous he..

"Sunny? Oh, come on don't hide! ..I really liked it! Don't be embarrassed!"

BASIL

You two planted flowers together.

"Please accept this!" Basil exclaimed, holding a flower crown out to you.

"Oh wow.." You mumbled, staring at the crown. It had an array of beautifully intricate flowers, making you wonder how long it took him to make it..

"Do you not like it?" He asked after a while of no response, "I- I'm sorry it's not much.. I'll try--!"

"No, no! I like it! It's beautiful." You say, waving you hands, "I'm just..shocked. How long did it take you to make this?"

Basil doesn't answer and looks away, "It- It didn't take that long.."

"Then..could I make one with you next time?" You asked. Basil's face darkens in color.

"I uh-! If that's what you want then sure! We could even start today! ..Or- Or not! It's really up to you when-" You grab him by the wrist and begin dragging him towards the direction of his house.

"Today is a perfect! Let's go and start before it gets too late!"

AUBREY

You made her go Valentine's Day shopping with you.

"Pink and white or Red and Pink?" You asked, holding up two different colored streamers.

"Which ever one'll get me outta here." Aubrey says blankly. You frown.

"Come on, I really need your help with this! I don't want my house look bland for the holidays!" You say.

"Valentine's Day isn't even an official holiday. People just use it as an excuse to get free chocolate." You huff at her.