Take a hit for you

Haha me as child. Mom belike.

It was long day for both Shinsou and Bakugo. and both did have the time or patience to be together right know but here they are. Both in looking out for the city because of a random wheel of fortune (not).

Flashback

Okay student today we will be pick two student to go out in portal today. Let me get the wheel up and let it do the picking.

Student 'okay!!'

Bakugou (ugh this is such a waste of my time. hope I don't get picked!.)

Bakugou! and Shinsou! Are the luck ones they both get to go on portal!

Bakugou (I JINXED IT!!! DIDNT I??!!!)

Teacher okay you two get ready by 8:00 tonight.

Bakugou and Shinsou 'okay'

Back to the present.

Bakugou 'ugh!! so boring!'

Shinsou 'okay'

Bakugo 'how much long do we have?'

Shinsou '30 more min'

Bakugo 'thank god!!'

Shinsou 'yup.'

BOOOM!!

Bakugou ' WHY MUST I JINX EVERYTHING!?!'

Shinsou 'let just go'

As Bakugo battle the villain. Shinsou called the Eraserhead.

Time skip

Bakugo was laying there hold to his dear life and Shinsou trying to help him a few min ago he was fighting and then Shinsou was about to get hit with a quirk and he took the hit for him.

Shinsou 'why did you do that?!'

Bakugou 'because I had to.' he said weakly.

As that happened the villain that they thought they defeated was standing.

Villain 'aww what a lovely sight. let me give you a gift for this great fight we just had.' hit them with a quirk.

Bakugo 'AAAHHHHH'

Shinsou 'what wrong?!'

Bakugo 'My belly... it hurt...'

Shinsou look down to see water.

Shinsou ' the hell. I have to take you to the hospital!'

As that happened Shinsou grab Bakugo and stared to run to the near hospital. Thank the heavens that the hospital was not that far away.

As that happened the doctor took Bakugo to the ER. and told Shinsou to stay in the waiting room.

After 35 min

Doctor 'Congratulations there twins. A boy and a girl.'

Shinsou 'what??'

TBC hope you enjoy take a hit for you get ready for Baby.

wow 367 words