Azul ashengrotto | Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Lilia was also someone else who had noticed y/n behavior, due to him being a parent he could easily tell the signs. Which led to him gaining another child, despite y/n protests Lila vowed to help him. And the others all learned more about y/n as well through everything that happened, they learned he wasn't some person who was rude for no reason but truly someone who put up a front to protect himself which just so happened to be cold hearted and rude.

While there were the downsides to events, the good still outweighed it. Y/n despite everything he went through still retained his child like wonder, and he was somewhere he was allowed to indulge in such child-like behavior he had repressed for so long. Lilia and the others were more than happy to indulge his child-like wonder.

Azul was one of those who we're more than happy to do so, days before his overbolt happened. When y/n came, the moment he saw the aquarium they had which had been filled with fish there was a shine in his usually blank and dull e/c eyes.

He truly thought it was adorable, and after learning he and y/n shared a similar type of pain he truly wished to be there for him. Having an understanding of what it's like, which leads us to now. A excited yet stoic faced y/n Infront of the aquarium in the monster lounge, with Azul doing some work at a table nearby and the twins telling y/n about the fish.

"Oh! Lionfish look! There's an actual lionfish! That's the fish I named you after! Despite their looks they are aggressive, similar to you!" Said by a teasing and excited Floyd, jade simply smiles at his brother's antics. And a y/n who's sending Floyd a murderous glare, but quickly looking back to the fish disregarding the eels tease and focus on the many fish.

Azul looked up from his work, he looked at the twins and y/n and smiled softly seeing the amazement and excitement in his e/c eyes. It was truly an adorable sight especially for the stoic and cold hearted y/n.

"Oh hey I have an idea! Why don't we take y/n to see around our home! It would be fun to show them around!" Floyd suddenly pipped up, catching Azul and y/n attention.

"Ooooh~ Wonderful idea dear brother." Added jade who smiled at his brother, Azul slightly paled at that thought. He truly did not wish for y/n to see his octo form.

"Huh?... What do you mean...?" Asked a very confused y/n, who a moment after speaking coughed into their sleeve. Jade simply smiled at y/n, pushing his concerns for his coughing to the back of his mind for later.

"We mean our home under the sea y/n! You know we're a type of merfolk correct?" Jade asked, y/n didn't respond but brought a hand to their chin possibly trying to remember if he was told. After a few moments he shook his head, not recalling any memory of being told.

"Oh? I thought we told you, oh well. We can show you at some point! How about tomorrow, there isn't any school and we don't have anything to do tomorrow, do you y/n?" Said jade, y/n coughed once again into his sleeve before shaking his head once again.

Azul didn't say anything, even though he truly didn't want that. He didn't want to turn it down since it would be for y/n, he simply sighed and went back to work. While the other 3 went back to watching the fish and Floyd telling more about their home as well.

°•~Time Skip~•°

It was late at night when y/n went back to his dorm, he wanted to spend more time looking at the fish but staying up any later would leave him possibly too tired for tomorrow.