Hello, Ouran!

I stared at the huge doors that stood before me. It was my first day at the elite Ouran Academy, chock full of rich assholes and good education. I looked at my tiger beside me. You heard me, a tiger. I've had him for a while, but he's never bitten anyone except for that one time... His name was Storm, because I thought it was cool when I was thirteen. I know, super creative name. Get over it.

The thing about Storm, is that even though he was a nice animal, he looked a bit daunting. He had always been very large and muscular, which is why his mom abandoned him I guess. Why mine abandoned me, I'll probably never know. "Well, I guess we have to go inside. I don't wanna be late on my first day." I said. I turned around and yelled,"Pineeeee!"

I had always had a thing with animals. Pine was proof of that. Like me and Storm, he was abandoned by his mother. I found him almost dead when he was a young hawk. I had to hide him so I could heal him. My mother found him in the house once, and she took my food for the next day, so I kept him super hidden. But now Pine,my hawk, pretty much follows me everywhere. I brought him with me to Japan. I know he'll be here when I come outside for lunch.

I walked into the doors with Storm at my side, and Pine sitting on a tree outside. Me and Storm walked to the office to turn in my first day papers and my paperwork allowing me to take Storm with me inside. When I entered the office, the principal gasped before remembering who I was. "Well hello Kylie. I see you paperwork for your tiger has been approved," he said while watching the animal in curiosity. "Yep. I guess I'll just head to class now?" I said while picking up my ID card from his desk. "Yes, and the teachers are aware of your tiger," he smiled. I nodded and walked out with Storm behind me.

Things were pretty awkward for my first classes. Every time I walked in a room, there would be a chorus of screaming and gasping. Then the teacher would have to explain and introduce me. Storm sat at my feet during classes. Other students would scoot their desks over a little, but eventually got over it.

The bell rang. Rung? Ringeded? Why can't I remember whether its rung or tang? The point is, it made a bell noise.

I grabbed my lunch from the cafeteria and snuck outside, with Pine waiting for me. I stroked his head and gave him a piece of dry meat I kept in my bag for him. I also gave Storm some meat, which he ate quickly. As for myself, I brought a slice of bread and some water. I've never liked eating. Maybe because my mom would always take food from me. And when she didn't, she would force me to eat loads of it.

I pulled out my book I took with me everywhere and started reading it quietly. It seemed like Pine and Storm were listening to me. I paused when I saw Storm sit up and prick his ears. I turned around to see what alarmed him.

"Hello beautiful," smiled the blonde guy in front of me. I disliked him already. I hate compliments, they're always lies.

"Can I help you...?" I started petting my tiger, trying to communicate that I could send Storm after him if he tried anything. Pine sat on my shoulder protectively.

Me and all of my pets have at least one thing in common; distrust. We have all suffered at the hands of humans, and we rarely trust anyone.

The blonde kid eyed Storm nervously, but then smiled with some goofy grin. He came close to my face and tried to place his hand on mine. However, before he could do so, my trusty best friend growled loudly.

He backed away. "Okay! I wasn't gonna do anything!"

I stood up. "What do you want? I'm trying to have my lunch in peace," I stated, feeling annoyed at this point.

"I am Tamaki, the president of the host club. And I would like Storm to join!"

=que anime ending music=
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay, I know its super unrealistic that she has a hawk and a tiger, BUT ITS MY FANFIC GEEZ.

Anyways, I hope you liked chapter 1! Please leave a vote and a comment!

Get ready for chapter 2!