"You've waited a long time for this, huh?" she asks.

I nod, completely breathless.

"Fuck my mouth, Lincoln. Take all of that frustration out on me."

My eyes glaze over with all of the desire coursing through me for this woman. I'm desperate for her. Thirsty. An insatiable hunger that no matter how much I consume of her, it's not enough. It will never be enough.

"I don't think you'd be able to handle all I want to give you, sweetheart." As soon as I say it, I see the disappointment hidden in her stare. She wants the old Lincoln. This was her first step at telling me she is ready for this, and I keep doubting her. I have to stop. "You think you can handle it?" I ask instead.

Her eyes brighten. "I know I can. I like being fucked like a slut, Lincoln. Especially by you."

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

If I go to hell for this, I'll gladly take her with me. She'll be the greatest sin I'll ever commit.

"Kneel by the wall and face me," I tell her, pleased when she obeys without a second thought. I follow her to the wall so that I have something to grasp onto, letting out a sigh when I see her set of full, pink lips which are wet and shiny, begging for my cock. Her cheeks are flushed, her nipples fully erect, and her heart is pounding rapidly against her chest from the anticipation of what I'll do next. It's not often that I see Sienna like this, hanging onto my every word, but I like it. I like it a lot.

Tonight, I'm going to forget about her past and fuck her like she wants me to. I trust that she'll tell me if it's too much. I have no choice but to trust her.

I slap my cock against her mouth. "Open," I command, holding back a smile when her thighs clench together again. She likes this. "Wider."

Her mouth is gaping in front of me, the head of my cock placed at the entrance, and the sight of this is enough to make me come on its own. "You want to be fucked like a dirty little slut?" I ask.

She nods desperately, her eyes begging me. She's going through torture, but if she wants it rough, this is all part of the game. The teasing is the best part. "I'm not going to hold back, Sienna, and I'm only going to say this once. If you need to breathe, tap the backs of my thighs. Nod so I know you understand."

With a bob of her head, I get the greenlight, so I reward her with my cock. Her mouth is wet and warm, and so fucking inviting that it feels like I'm home. I keep my eyes shut because if I look at her innocent fucking eyes with my cock in her mouth, I'll come before I want to.

She runs her tongue along my shaft, causing my body to stiffen. I don't want to come yet. "Did I tell you to do that?" I ask tersely. She moans in response, so I shove my cock in deeper to silence her. I'm almost to the back of her throat now, but she doesn't seem to mind it. She isn't even gagging yet, and that turns me on even more.

I begin to thrust slow and steady into her mouth to see how well she'll take it, but she seems to be yearning for my length, bobbing her head along with my thrusts to shove me deeper inside of her. "What a good little slut," I tell her. "You're so fucking sexy when you swallow my cock like this."

Finally, I glance down, and fucking hell, I wish I hadn't. That innocent gaze and her watering eyes from how deep I'm in her throat are enough to make me spill, but I want to fuck her hard, so I speed up my thrusts, bracing onto the wall in front of me to make them more powerful.

She's gagging now, and the sound of her moans and gargling spit makes me let out a moan of my own. My thighs haven't been tapped yet. She's taking me as rough as I can be and loving every second of it as my balls slap against her chin, my hands moving to grip the back of her head, making it as deep as I can.