characters

PRETTY CRIER
by lovelydove200

——————

Charlotte Marie Evins (E-vins)

23 yr old

"i want to love and be loved"

"Maybe I, maybe I, maybe I'm the problem" - TV (Billie Eilish)

"You turn oranges to orange juice. Enter there, then spit it out of you. Your body is imperfectly perfect, everyone wants what the other ones working."  - Orange Juice (Melanie Marrinez)

"When you're all alone, i'll reach for you. When you're feeling low, i will be there too" Apocalypse (Cigarettes after sex)

"I remember his hands, and the way the mountains looked. the lights shot diamonds from his eyes" - Like A Tattoo (Sade)

"Now you're in my life, i can't get you off my mind" - Late Night Talking (Harry Styles)

"They say home is where the heart is. But god, i love the English. Yk i love a London boy." - London Boy (Taylor Swift)

"I'll put the sparkle right back in your eye, what could you lose?" - No Other Heart (Max DeMarco)

"The other woman will always cry herself to sleep. The other woman will never have his love to keep" - The Other Woman (Lana Del Ray)

Oakley Neil H.T. Caesar-Su
(Central Cee)

 Caesar-Su (Central Cee)

24 yr old

"you will always have a place in my heart Char."

"and since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman, and our game from a woman. i wonder why we take from our women." - Keep your head up (2 pac)

"Bad one and she photogenic."
-Obsessed with you (cench)

"Everybody got an addiction, mine happens to be you" - The real her (Drake, Lil wayne, André 3000)

"Show my love for you. Can i show my love for you?"- Yebbas Heartbreak (Drake)

"I just wanna see you shine, cause i know you are a stargirl" - Stargirl Interlude (The weekend, Lana del ray)

"You know i love it when you talk dirty. Messy, you my orange soda shorty" -Orange Soda (Baby Keem)

"All she ever got was broken hearted. He was cheating on her tryna flip it. back on her like a victim. Now she all alone and starting over. Now she's got baggage on her shoulder" - Losin Control (Russ)

Sam Bryant Lock

22 yr old