"Does he really like me? "

Then he sees 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁-𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼 go out with ( You guys probably know who confessed to the violet haired girl/Aoi, yh it's Akane)

Akane:"Ao, I love you, please go out with me!!

Aoi: "I'll give you eight"^^

".... "

Akane: "eight!? That was better than before!! "

Aoi: "eight over one hundred"^^

Akane" Still, that was better than before "
Akane:"I promise I'm gonna make you fall in love with me! "

Aoi:"I'd like to see you try Akane-san♥︎, See you tomorrow morning "Aoi said as he left Akane

Akane:" I will make u like me Ao!"says Akane in his mind, he also went to pick up some items left behind in the classroom and came home through the classroom hallway, while passing through the classroom hallway he accidentally ran into an exorcist named Teru.

Teru:"Hey,Akane!"

Akane:"hi President"

Teru:"ha, let me guess you got rejected again by Aoi right?HAHAHA"(bro got rejected for 142232 time lol)

Akane: "Shut tf up!I swear I was gonna make her like me back!! "

Teru:"Seriously, you're still fight for that girl"says Teru in his mind ig

Teru:"Akane,can you accompany me home together!? "

Akane:"Huh, why? "

Teru:"well, my brother said he wants to hang out with someone from 17.00 - 22.00"

Akane:kay, u could even stay in my house if you want to, cuz my parents we're on a trip soo I just feel kinda scared in there"

Teru:"guess I'll stay in ur house"

SKIP
IN AKANE'S HOUSE

Teru:" ur house is kinda small, is this what u scared are? With your small house, hah"

Akane:"if you wanna stay in here, shut tf up"

Teru:"hmm"

Akane:"I'm gonna go change in my room,now stay here and don't make any mess--you could watch the TV if you want tho" Says Akane while his get into his room

Teru:"hmmm, his house is not that bad as I thought "Teru's mumble

Akane's house was kinda small but more like some comfy house , his house is full of air conditioners .Teru is stunned by the photo at Akane's house, a father with a mother and her child sitting on a fairly large sofa, but with a photo of the mother that looks like it was torn apart, even though it's only the face. Kinda weird isn't it?

Akane:" what are you looking at?"

Teru looked back and said "it's okay, I'm just surprised by this photo"
"Why this photo is torn apart? "

Akane:"None of your business", "soo what you gonna do in here?how abt we watching a movie?

Teru:" Horror movie"

Akane:"no, i don't want to"

Teru:"what? Are you scared?"

Akane:"H-HEY I'M NOT"

Teru:"are you sure? "

Akane:"ck, kay we gonna watch a horror movie, the most terrifying one"

he said, as he walk to the couch and sat in there and take the remote TV and move the channel into Netflix's

Akane:"so, what we gonna watch now? "

Teru:"hmmm, how abt this? "

Akane:"Rly?"

Teru:"what are you scared? "

Akane:"Fuck no!ck just watch the TV I'm gonna get some popcorn"says Akane as he go to the kitchen to get the popcorn

Teru:"this boring asf.., ooh it's gonna started"

Teru:"HEY, AKANE THE MOVIE IS GONNA STARTED!!! HURRY UP!!!! "

Akane:"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M MAKING A POPCORN!! JUST SHUT UP!! "