love me

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔"𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦"

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔
"𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦"

Marie's POV

Today I went to the doctors to see if I'm actually pregnant. "So.. Miss rey here for a pregnancy check?" "Yes ma'am" "ok so I want you to go pee in this cup and come back here with it ok?" "Ok"

So I did what told. "Here ya go" "thank you I'll call ya later today it could be in a hour or so" "ok then" "ok have a good day.." "Ya too" I'm actually scared shitless.

Elvis was over at the house. "Hey baby.. Any news?" "Nope not yet she said she'll call maybe in a hour or so" "ok then honey ya wanna stay at my house tonight" "yeah that's fine.. I guess I should be movin in with my fiance" "I think ya right" I giggled at Elvis "ah kids wait till I'm not in the room" I giggled at mother.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Mother got a little puppy. She named it lady. "My little Marie is gettin married! Ah I'm so happy" she started to sing 'my little Marie is gettin married' she could sing anything.

The phone rag. I looked at Elvis. "H- hello this is Marie" "hello! This is bah bah and I wanted to tell you that your test became negative" "ok thank ya"

I turned to Elvis. "It was negative" "lil mama" Elvis kissed me.. "Ma it was negative" "oh Lord"

News paper..

'Marie rey and Elvis Presley engaged! The two in the picture below shows them holding hands. Marie rey is wearing a engagement ring!'

Elvis' POV

"M'boy this is perfect for your figure! People are going to think your great! And she's Marie rey! My Lord she's the best good looking Hollywood symbol!" I rolled my eyes at the Colonel I'm the only one that can say that she's good looking. "Well she's my fiance" "good good m'boy I made my mind she can come to your Ed Sullivan Show tomorrow!" "Well I was goin to bring her anyways"

"Bobbie ah I'm so happy! I'm goin to be an mother-in- law! Ah Vernon I hope em have a baby before I'm gone!" She started to walk into the kitchen. "And if she gets pregnant! That's great too!"

The next day....

"Elvis Presley!"

"Thank ya very Mr Sullivan... Friends will would like to do a song from our new album..."

"Treat me a fool treat mean and cruel but love me"

"Honey ya did so good!" Marie ran up to me "thank ya baby" I kissed her. "M'boy we have to get to the hotel!" Marie giggled as I grabbed her hand. "Ya know I saw ya blushin and bitin ya fingers when I moved m' hips" "I was not" she blushed and looked away. "Yeah ok.."

"I love ya" I pushed maire on the bed "I love ya too"

I got off Marie and she giggled. I kissed her neck and then left a hickey on her neck "elvis!" "Elvis!" I mocked her...

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ