ーbreaking into motel hotel; 002 ☀︎

      The group tried to get the finder's fee but it was so packed that the staff ignored John B and JJ

      The group tried to get the finder's fee but it was so packed that the staff ignored John B and JJ. They gave up after being yelled at for trying to tell the staff everyone walked away and huddled up, "Well, that went well." John B sighed.

     "So, what's the plan?" JJ asked putting his arm on John B's shoulder. John B pulled the key out of his pocket and held it up for everyone to see, "I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." He waved the key around

     "We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope cautioned the group. "I'm in" JJ grabbed the keys out of John B's hand and passed them to Kie, "Come on. I'll be lookout." Avery chuckled as she followed Kie

     "Finder's fee. Just sayin'." John B said as he walked by Pope, "And, hey, at least you'll only be an accomplice." He turned back to him.

     "Man." Pope muttered turning to follow the boy ahead of him, "Come on, bubba" John B smirked

»--•--«»--•--«»--•--«

      JJ whistled as the group pulled up to the motel "I thought the Château looked bad."

     "This place is a shitshow." John B looked around at the crappy Motel in front of them, "Motel or meth lab?" Kie queried the group

     "You be the judge." Pope answered the girl beside him, "This Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays." John B stated.

     "No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get kill." Pope agreed, "Hey John B if I get shanked here it is on you." Avery pointed to the boy driving the boat.

     "All right. Here we go." John B droved to the dock ignoring the comment Avery made.

     JJ once again pretended to speak on a walkie-talkie, "This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." He said in a static voice. Once the boat landed JJ jumped off in a cheery mood, "Whoo!" He cheered grabbing the rope and tying the boat down.

     "We good?" John B asked watching the blonde tie the rope, "Yeah, we good." JJ responded.

     "All right. Here goes nothin'." John B jumps out of the boat along with Avery. "Hey," Pope called to the two siblings.