Coming soon

(っ^▿^)💨Let me know which book cover you like most! Whichever one gets the most likes will be the cover until I make a new one

(っ^▿^)💨Let me know which book cover you like most! Whichever one gets the most likes will be the cover until I make a new one.(っ^▿^)💨

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ I hope you enjoy the little sneak peek into the new story! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

It's been almost two years since I've been home. I've tried with all my might for two years to stay away from the place that never felt like a home, more like a prison. Of course, it wasn't a prison, quite far from being one. It was one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen. It reminded me of a house in Midwest Home Magazines or on the HGTV channel.

I would say the house is well over five thousand square feet. It was a modern mansion with large glass windows to gaze out at the two hundred-plus acres that came with the house. A gate surrounded the main house and pool with sincerity cameras posted at every corner with sensitive motion sensors.

My father is a high-ranking member of the Government, and it does him well. Before working for the government, he was well off from his family name. His father and father before he owned and operated one of the largest trading wines in the US. But since my father didn't want the family business, he passed it on to my Uncle Jeffery, who was more than willing to take it off my father's hands.

As I stepped off my father's owned Jet, I smiled as I saw Gabe standing by the Lincon holding up a sign that said 'Miss Jones,' with beautiful cursive handwriting. Two men dressed in black suits that I recognized as my father's two personal bodyguards approached me.

"Miss Jones," Oscar smiled. He was my father's favorite bodyguard. I'm surprised to see him here with me and not with my father. I had expected one of his other well-liked men to come and greet me, not one of his.

"Oscar," I greeted him back. "It's wonderful to see you again,"

"You as well," He nodded. "May we take your bags?"

"Yes, thank you, Oscar, Markham," I nodded as I picked up the other bag I would carry.

"The pleaser is ours, ma'am," Markham said as they picked up my three suitcases. I walked over to Gabe as he waited patiently for me to finish talking. Gabe was my driver when I was still living at home. When I would call and talk to dad about life and catch up, I found out he was driving my father around. He was an older man that reminded me so much of my granddad before he passed. I honestly missed him as much as I missed my dad during my travels.

"Miss. Jones," Gabe smiled.

"Gabe," I smiled back, hugging him. "How have you been?"

He could always put a smile on my face. He would console me when upset and give me wise words when I needed to hear them. He was like a best friend. He practically watched me grow up and constantly said how much I reminded him of his little Susie. A compliment that I always appreciated hearing.

"I'm doing well, darling; you sure have changed within the past two years,"

"All for the best, I hope?" I laughed. . .