❛𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

After saying goodbye to Soo Oh and promising to buy him sweets—because he insisted on her too. She drove to the Afterlife Immigration Office. She started to have other questions as to what happened to her in her world, what is her sister doing–is she fine? Is she looking for her? Does she still exist in that world now that she is in the other one?

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"How have you been, old hag?" Lee Yeon said walking by the board of many pictures of the people who are wanted.

Taluipa didn't reply and continued to type on her old computer. Lee Yeon grabbed a woman's picture—which he already eliminated.

"I couldn't see you for quite a long time." she finally spoke up while still working.

"I was busy, thanks to you." he replied.

Before either of them could further speak, Hye Jin ran in—forgetting that a scene would have been playing out. Her eyes widened as soon as her eyes landed on Yeon and halted her steps—four feet away from him.

Yeon looked at her and then at Taluipa with a dumbfounded expression before looking back at her with his eyebrow raised. Hye Jin looked at Taluipa with a guilty smile and spoke up.

"Ah I'm sorry I forgot—I'll come back later—"

"I know you." Yeon said which made Hye Jin gulp and chuckle nervously.

"That's not possible–you don't know me at all. Really believe me you don't- haha..." she cursed herself for embarrassing herself in from of him.

"Hye Jin, it's good that you are here." Taluipa spoke up after a moment of silence.

"It is? I'm not interrupting?" she asked in a knowing voice and signalled with her eyes to Yeon for her to understand.

"No, you aren't. I wanted you here so that you can be with Lee Yeon."

Hye Jin suddenly started to choke on her saliva while Yeon dramatically moved his body towards Hye Jin, pointing his finger at her with his head tilted.

"Why will a human be with me?" he asked turning towards Taluipa. "First of all isn't a human not allowed here?"

"I can't say much but think of it as a part of your contract." she said sitting back on her seat and starting to type on the keyboard. "And she's a special case."