Giving you a stuffed teddy bear 🧸

Happy Teddy Day! How do they act when giving you a stuffed teddy bear? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny has a little blush on his face as he hands you the stuffed bear. After that he just kind of..stares at you. It's to gauge your reaction but, it does come off as a tad bit creepy..

BASIL

Basil is as shy as ever. He's not looking you in the eye nor is he really able to talk without stuttering but you don't mind, right? Right? Right.

AUBREY

Imagine your talking with a friend or something and Aubrey comes out of nowhere and is just like 'Here 😐' and chucks a teddy bear at your face and walks off.

Anyways-

Aubrey is redder in the face then she'd like to be and she can't really maintain eye contact with you for very long but, she really wants to give this to you so she'll pretend she's being completely calm and collected when in reality she's redder than a pepperoni on a Gino's Pizza.

HERO

Hero is as calm and collected as ever. He's definitely got you some flowers to go alongside that bear by the way. And, if you're allergic to pollen, he gets your favorite snack!

KEL

I 100% see Kel running up to you and saying 'Think fast! 😁' before throwing a bear at you but I'm going to pretend that wouldn't happen so I can try to write something somewhat cute okay? Okay.

Kel isn't used to doing stuff like this so he may be just a little nervous. Hero told him he should be courteous when giving a lady a gift ( Whatever that means ) and if he can't manage to do that, he'll make up for it with enthusiasm! :D 

MARI

Mari is polite and straight to the point. Her main goal is to fluster you but if she ends up failing she hopes that at the very least you like the gift.

POLLY

Polly is a little shy, a little nervous but mostly excited! You're usually the one to give her stuff so she's really excited to return the favor! Hopefully you like stuffed animals..

KIM

Kim is surprisingly chill. She tosses the teddy bear at you, mumbling some excuse on why she's giving it to you before changing the subject. She's a little red in the face might I add but, we're not gonna talk about it because if you do you may never get a gift from her again.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael is surprised and it shows for like a minute. Once it disappears though and he's back to his normal ( Annoying ass- ) self, he's, of course, going to overreact. It's in his nature and you should be used to it by now. ( If you're not. My condolences.. )