You give them chocolates 🤎

How do they react to you giving them chocolates? 🤔

Picture belongs to yori_(tr) on Danbooru!

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny accepts the chocolates with his usual unbothered expression. He doesn't verbally thank you but, if he works up the courage, he'll maybe give you a hug to show his thanks.

BASIL

Basil gives you a small smile as he takes the small box of sweets out of your hand. To be honest he's not the biggest fan of sweets but, he doesn't want to come off as ungrateful so he'll pretend he is.

AUBREY

Aubrey's surprised and it takes her a minute to actually take the box from you. She's blushing just a tad after realizing she'd been staring for like two minutes but, if you were to call her out on it, she'd blame the weather or something.

HERO

Hero accepts the chocolates gratefully! He's giving you hugs and kisses until your practically screaming at him to stop and by this evening expect a box of chocolates twice as big as the one you gave him.

KEL

Kel grins like a kid on Christmas. This is really for him? Thanks!

MARI

Mari gives you a small smile before setting it aside. She's planning on snacking on them later but if that makes you feel a little self-conscious, she doesn't mind eating them now!

POLLY

Polly gasps in delight at the sight of the heart-shaped box. She loves chocolates! If you like them too, would you like to share?

KIM

Kim beams at the sight of the sweets. She's even blushing out of pure happiness! But then, she grows suspicious. ..Is this really all for her? No strings attached?

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael is so happy to receive such a small gift from you so of course he has to make sure all of Faraway Town knows how happy he is! They'll feel honored to be able to hear such classified stories about you!