"Jiji!" Shashi frowned a little, gesturing her to stop talking like this with Khushi as it would only make her cry more.

Buaji rolled her eyes, "You two only know how to pamper your kids and this is the result.. they make you dance to their tunes when it's time to do important things. Now face the consequences.. I'm already getting headaches with this Titaliya screaming and crying ever since she got to know your plans to get her hair cut," saying this she got up from her chair and left from there, massaging her temple and complaining about Khushi being a cranky and notorious kid on the way to her room.

"Khushi dear please eat your food.. we need to leave to reach early in the beauty salon," Garima said sweetly as she got up from her chair and sat beside Khushi trying to make her eat something.

Khushi refused to eat or drink anything as she pressed her lips tightly, not allowing her mother to feed her.

Garima looked at Shashi crying for help. Shashi sighed as he himself didn't know what to do now to convince his daughter to have her breakfast and also take her to the beauty salon to cut her hair. He stood up pacing around the dining area while thinking of solutions when the most obvious one kicked into his brain and his eyes lit up as he looked at his daughter, "Do you want to talk with your Nav?"

Khushi nodded her head quickly. Garima smiled a little relieved as she whispered to herself, "Oh my little savior.." while Shashi quickly took his phone from the table and opened the whatsapp chat with Aryan and video called his friend asking him to bring Arnav so Khushi could talk to him. Shashi put his phone to stand on the table surface in front of Khushi with the help of the phone stand and as soon as Arnav appeared on the phone screen, Khushi leaned forward looking at him, showing her cute sad puppy face and he already knew the reason.

"Khuhi what happened? Why are you crying?" Arnav asked softly. Khushi could see him walking with his father's phone in his hands still staring at her till he reached his room and closed the door to talk to her privately. She knew how Arnav is so conscious about his image in front of others, like he said he never likes to show his soft side to anyone and likes to maintain his ASR's swag, so keeping that in mind, she grabbed her father's phone from the table and went running upstairs to her room to keep the conversation between them fully confidential and preserve her friend's ASR image!

*********************************************************

Khushi's room..

Sat on the floor in butterfly position and leaning her back behind her bed, she looked at the phone screen seeing her friend and her eyes brimmed with tears, "I don't want to lose my hair Nav!"

"We already talked about it Khuhi.. you know it's good for your hair only like Garima aunty said.. your hair will grow again and you'll look even more cute with a new haircut.. trust me.. don't cry now.. be a good girl please!" Arnav said in a soft soothing tone, in a way that made her feel more calm about losing her precious long hair, it was heartwarming and only he knows how to deal with her in this way.

Khushi lowered her eyes and nodded her head still visibly sad about it, "Sometimes I feel DM is punishing me for pulling and plucking your hair out and threatening to make you bald every time. Today I'll pay for my sins!"

"Khuhi you're such a drama queen.. DM is not punishing you for anything okay.." Arnav couldn't help but a smile a little hearing her talks, "Look at me now!"

Khushi looked up at the phone screen and saw him moving a towel in between his legs recreating Salman's towel dance from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi movie for her. She giggled heartily distracted after seeing his dance, "You don't even know how to dance Nav!"