𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

- NOT EDITED AGAIN UH

- I FINALLY INCLUDED EVERYONE'S OC WOO

- THAT'S KINDA IT ENJOY

- OH WAT ROAST COUNTER 

EMILIANO - 1

MADDY - 0

IT WAS a few days after the whole agreement the group made. Luckily, everyone that they asked to join agreed, some faster than others.

Now, everyone was slightly tense, Robin sat straight up in her gaming chair, looking at what chat was saying. "Yeah, I'm kind of nervous too." She sheepishly chuckled," Around 195 people are in this server!" She gaped.

"I swear to god if I fucking disconnect-" Maddy muttered, her character running around in circles.

"I'm only lagging a little, surprisingly," Emiliano said, his character running up to Robin's.

Maddy agreed with Emiliano, reading some of her chat as she snickered.

"Guys shut up," Michael ordered since something new is happening.

The group went silent, only for Aster to break the silence by shouting, "HOLY SHIT!"

"So Dream finally joined the server, no biggie." Maddy shrugged, slightly panicking.

Adrienne stayed silent, panicking a bit as well.

"And so the Hunger Games have started," Atlas said, a teasing nature to her voice.

—+++—+++—+++—+++

So what everyone had to do was simple, there were a total of fifteen rounds of things to go through, and the last 13 standing are going to be new members of the smp.

"What do ya think the rounds are gonna be about?" Maddy asked, particularly to no one.

"No clue, maybe some sort of minigame?" Flora suggested, her character holding a flower.

"Bedwars?" Robin suggested.

"Oh I'm really good at bedwars," Maddy said. Rose nodded, "Yeah same here."

"Okay, but we don't even know if it's gonna be bedwars." January pointed out.

Michael just listened to the group go back and forth. It just looked at them as he sighed.

"Guys wait Big D is streaming," Aster said, pulling up the stream.

"God please don't ever say that again," Emiliano stated, chuckling a bit.

A small smile appeared on Love's face as he listened to the conversation, deciding to pull up the stream as well.

"Wow, this is the first time he streamed in months. Bro for real pulled a Coryxkenshin on us." Maddy said, watching the stream to see if everyone can get further instructions.