BP: Wakanda forever (1)

Start from the beginning

Stopping in front of y/n, shuri turned to face him, with her mother and okoye standing behind her, along with the other Dora milaje.

As the pastor began to speak, y/n couldn't help but stare at shuri. Watching her every movement.. he was entirely mesmerized by her... When he suddenly heard his name be called by the pastor, he was quick to answer.

Y/n: "i-i do!"

The pastor turned to shuri, and asked the same thing.

Shuri: "I do"

With one final wave from the pastor, y/n and shuri stepped closer to one another, and locked each other in a kiss that lasted what felt like ages, as the people of wakandan, and the plumbers cheer at the sight alone...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n sat at the steps in shuri's lab, watching her work. Zed sat at his side, looking between the two of them.

Y/n: "look at her.. I could sit here and watch her for hours.."

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "exactly... I love her with every fiber of my being.."

Zed nudges him, and gruffs. Chuckling, y/n gets to his feet, and walks up to shuri from behind. Wrapping his arms around her stomach, he sets his head on her shoulder.

Shuri: "my love. I'm working"

Y/n: "well, you can blame zed for my intervention"

Y/n gave shuri a kiss on the cheek, causing her to stop her work, and tilt her head to the side to look at him.

Shuri: "what did she say?"

Y/n: "to distract you from working.. you kinda need it"

Y/n grabs the rim of her orange sweater, and pulls it down a bit, kissing down her neck.

Shuri: "m-my love.. not here.."

Y/n: "you didn't say that last time~"

Shuri gave in, and turned to face him completely, putting her hands on his shoulders, as they lock each other in a kiss.

Suddenly, a voice spoke. An AI voice named GRIOT that shuri had created.

GRIOT: "Princess, magaster-"

The married couple disconnect from the kiss, with shuri looking a little disappointed.

Shuri: "Just a moment. We're in the middle of something"

GRIOT: "I understand, Princess, however.."

Shuri: "You’re disrupting my train of thought"

Ramonda: "I believe y/n did that already"

Both suddenly let go of one another, and turn to Ramonda, who had just stepped out the elevator.

Shuri: "Mother!"

Y/n: "miss ramonda-"

GRIOT: "I was trying to tell you. The Queen is here"

y/n: "Thanks for nothing.."

Ramonda: "That thing unnerves me. I think that one day artificial intelligence is going to kill us all"

Shuri: "My AI isn’t like the movies, Mother. It does exactly what I tell it to do"

Ramonda: "Yeah, if only children were the same. When you two have one, you'll understand"

Y/n: "really?"