Sam: Ok Machan. I'll come directly to the point. Where is Sri? You got any call from her? Did she informed you about her arrival?

Rozario: can you please Stop it all your questions Sam. I know nothing about Sri's arrival. As per my knowledge she is not going to attend your party at any cost. Because that's what you deserves for what you did to her.

Sam: Machan

Rozario: Machan please Stop it here. I don't want to spoil your day With unnecessary questions but only today. Come down quickly

When Rozario about to move Sam's phone rang with Sri's number. Sam was in dilemma how to attend her call. She cuts the call  before his mind takes a proper decision.

Rozario: Wow I'm seeing the Entire face of Ego infront of me. Super. Fantastic Stuff Machan. But now I feel ashamed to admit that you're my best friend.

Sam: I know I did wrong da but I don't know how to face her. That's why I didn't pick her call.

Rozario: Actually I just want to ask you one thing. What she did to get punishment like this When your side has all the wrong dids. She did nothing but you spoiled her day(26.09) completely by breaking her into pieces. She is your best friend not your toy. You've to defend her. As a friend You've to protect her but You never cared about her from the day you met Anika. I think She don't deserves this. it's enough for Sri. Atleast I should talk to her.

Sam: No Machan Sri is my best friend. She is more important than Anika in my life.

Rozario: wow glad to hear words like this but fyi your activities contradicting your words particularly when it comes to Sri. Ok Enough of all your dramas.

Sam: Roze She knows me very well. She'll understand my situation like no one before I'll explain my side

Rozario: Yeah that's 100% correct but unfortunately today you've no points to prove you're right atleast in some point. Here your phone. It's your choice either Invite Sri if you want her presence over here or Get ready,your Anika is on the way.

Roze left the room after handover his phone to him. Sam redial Sri's number but she's not picking his calls this time. After several attempts he decided to meet her in person. Sam finally comes down but everyone's shock he is not in formals.

Sam mom: Sam Where are going?

Sam: Mom I've some important work to do. I'll be there in few hours. 

Sam mom: But Sam

Sam: Maa don't worry I'll be there on time

Sam bid goodbye to his mom&  left the house without wasting a single minute. Sam take his favourite car & drive towards one of his favourite place ( Sri's home). Atlast sam came to Sri's house and Sri's parents left to Sam's birthday party . Only Sri is left in her house. Sam continuously knocking the door but no response from the other Side. Atlast sri came out from her room to open the door

Sri: Who it is?

Sam's smile gone away after seeing Sri in shattered Stage. Neither of them open up their mouth. Sam's courage breaking down to bottom with Every minutes passes. Sri thought, he is came for her parents that's why he is stood silent here. Atlast Sri came to rescue them from their endless embarrassing Starring towards each other.

Sri: Sorry Sir. My Mom& Dad were left the home early. Maybe they'll reach very Soon to your birthday party. You may leave Now.

Sri is about to close the door, Sam speaks