Lienus In Pokémon Winter Vacation! Part 2

Start from the beginning

Yuki: Well, What now?

Haru: Maybe we should just look out for these guys, In case they run into trouble.

Chihiro: Ah, How much trouble can these little Pokémon cause?

Tsubasa: Yeah, They're well behaved right?

Rara: Just keep an eye out for them, Got it?

Ash: Yup, And who knows. Maybe we'll run into an adventure.

Riolu and Zorua then jumped up to Haru and Yuki who caught their partners.

Zorua: (Yuki, I'm a little bored.)

Riolu: (Yeah, Let's do something Haru.)

Haru: Okay okay, Settle down.

Yuki: We'll have plenty of time to play.

Chikorita and Psyduck make their way over, Chikorita leaping up onto one of the chairs. The rest of the Pokémon - Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Poliwag, Heracross, Geodude, Hinami, Isami, Murkrow, Sentret, Ethan's Cyndaquil, And Kris's Totodile - come out of the back room.

They quickly make their way to the table to say goodbye themselves, Bulbasaur smacking Chikorita off the chair and into the wall. While the Pokémon say their goodbyes, Chikorita is not happy about this.

Chikorita: (Geez...!)

Pikachu: (Bye! Huh?)

Pikachu notices his breath forming a fog on the window as Riolu and Zorua came up to him.

Riolu: (Cool, How does that work?)

Zorua: (Do you just breathe on the glass?)

Bulbasaur: (You do it too.)

Squirtle: (Okay.)

Squirtle and Bulbasaur soon blow fog clouds of their own.

Squirtle then takes it one step further, Pushing its face into the fog, Leaving a perfect imprint in the cloud.

Squirtle: (Wow, This is neat.)

Togepi sees this, And practically begs Pikachu to do the same.

Togepi: (You do it Pikachu, You do it!)

Pikachu: (Okay okay.)

Pikachu takes a deep breath, then blows onto the window, Making a big cloud, Which it proceeds to leave an imprint of its face in.

Pikachu: (Did it! See Togepi?)

Togepi: (I wanna try! I wanna try!)

Togepi steps up to the window and tries to do the same, But it cannot quite manage to blow a cloud big enough or permanent enough. It just laughs it off, As do the other Pokémon.

Sandshrew and Togetic came up to this and also do it too.

Togetic: (Amazing.)

Sandshrew: (I could do this all day.)

Poliwhirl: (Let me try as well.)

Celebi: (Me too! Me too!)

Lienus just chuckles at this.

Ash: They sure seem to be having fun.

Ash then notices back on the floor, The still-upset Chikorita is sulking.

Pikachu sees Chikorita's emotional pain and makes his way over, Trying to cheer Chikorita up.

Pikachu: (Hey Chikorita, Why so glum? Come an okay with us.)

Chikorita: (Hmph!)

Pikachu: (Huh?)

Riolu: (Oh boy...)