| 𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 |

A/N : I repeat this is Female Mc and I change some of the lyrics.

Sorry for the wrong/bad grammar, I'm bad at english and its not my first Language 😭

Song : Daughter of Evil
English Cover by JubyPhonic

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Normal Day at RAD

It was a normal day at rad.

Or it was before MC came rushing at the House of Lamentation almost broking the door on how hard she slam it.

"What happened to Darling MC, did you pissed them again Mammon!?" Shouted Asmodeus.

"W-Wha?! The great mammon wouldn't do that ya know!"

"Mammon tell the truth" Lucifer suddenly came in the living room with his arm cross.

"It wasn't me this time i swear! She just became pissed after our history lesson!" Mammon defended.

"The real question should be why mc is pissed, we know her personality she wouldn't get angry for no reason so what did you do mammon" Levi chimed in Without even looking at mammon and just continue playing games in his phone.

"Okay what was the History lesson about anyway, you are her classmate mammon so what was it about?" Ask lucifer.

"ahh uhmm a-actually am"

"Let me guess you didn't listen did you Mammon!"

"Eek- Ah lucifer you can't blame me it was so boring"

Lucifer sigh tired of mammon's antics and turned to Beel.

"Beel do you know what was it about"
He asked

"Mhh i dunno, about some king or something. i was busy eating and didn't pay attention sorry" Beel said munching while holding two hamburgers at the same time.

Lucifer sigh again, he looks at satan expecting an answer.

"It was about a Teenage king who ruled with an iron fist, i don't know why she suddenly became pissed but i heard her rant about" Satan answered.

"What did she rant about?"

"Why do you keep asking me old man can't you see im busy"Satan complain.

A ticked mark Appeared in lucifer's face and sigh for the third time.

"Satan just tell me"

"Ugh fine , she was ranting about how all of it was so exaggerated saying the King is not that evil"

Sigh.