"I wanted to though.", I mumbled behind her.

Samai pulled from the hug and poked her lips out wanting a kiss, I grabbed her neck some and started pecking her lips before I deepened it. I don't wanna rush shi with Samai at all cause I like how we moving but the kissing be getting me.

She pulled away sucking on my bottom lip some and I stared at her, "You dangerous, don't be doing det." She started laughing and it just made me smile at her, I love her smile and laugh.

"Fuck the party.. let's lay up, watch a movie, and smoke.", I proposed wrapping my arms around her again. I gave her some time to respond but she didn't say nothing so I spoke up again, "You hear me?"

Samai nodded, "Yes I hear you, I was thinking. I want to and I would but you shouldn't have took me into Neiman let me buy this outfit. I spent a lot of money on it so people definitely gone see it, plus I wanna experience a party with you. We always at each other place watching movies and never out, I think it'll be fun."

I pulled off of her sighing, "Aight." I just grab my bag and start getting my clothes and shi out while Samai starts getting ready too, hopefully the party chill and nobody on no weird shi.

AT THE PARTY

I look over at Davyiar as he's on his phone standing in a corner of the place. I can just tell he doesn't want to be here, if he didn't wanna come he could have just said that.

"Yes and he ate my ass.", Lay swooned looking over at Amir. I scrunched my face a little and Malaysia was laughing. I could never imagine somebody eating mine, I just bet that feels so weird. "I'm on him real bad.. and he told me he wanted to find our own place together.", Lay continued.

"Awnn period, happy for you. I'm glad y'all got past that lil arguing stage. Y'all always gotta do the most when y'all argue.", Malaysia pointed out sipping her cup. I nodded in agreement and still kept my attention on Davyiar, I want to go hug on him so bad.

"Girl you can go over there with him, nobody is gonna be mad at you.", Lay said chuckling some and setting her drink down. I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" Malaysia playfully rolled her eyes and waved me off, "We've all peeped you and Davyiar and we support it so the group been letting y'all have y'all alone time."

Lay stood up from her seat making sure to grab her purse and phone, "But as soon as y'all ready to tell the group about what y'all got going on, you better tell me and Malaysia all the tea.. every single last detail because in love Davyiar is something I woulda never thought existed."

I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink, I was a little drunk and honestly ready to go. There was a lot of people here but it was fun, when I wasn't worried about what was wrong with Davyiar..

"He's not in love.", I said simply.

Malaysia shrugged, "Well he's something cause nobody wants to see somebody all the time so bad more than he wants to see you." I couldn't help but smile to myself after she said that, I do like that he wants to see me a lot.

Malaysia and Lay started talking among themselves and I took this as a opportunity to make my way over to Davyiar.

There was a lot of people here and even though we were in a huge event place, it was still crowded and packed. I walked up to Davyiar and he looked up from his phone smiling at me. He stood up from leaning on the wall and grabbed my hand, we walked out of the main area and to a empty hallway.

"What's wrong? You look like something has been bothering you the whole time." I made sure to ask this before we talked about anything else because how he was lookin and acting was bothering me. He shook his head and slipped his phone into his pocket, "I'm just ready ta go forreal and be on you."

I pouted at him as he wrapped his arms around me, "Stop pouting all the time and shi." I don't be meaning to pout but Davyairs just so sweet.

He pulled away looking at me, "What Say say about yo outfit, he like it?", he questioned looking around. I shook my head, "He didn't say anything, I think he was kind of annoyed I wore one of the outfits he had sent me."

Davyiar shook his head and didn't say anything. I looked up at him and grabbed his hands, "The last thing I can do is talk to him, and if he doesn't want to.. I don't know after that, I thought I was the one supposed to be upset.."

He just nodded playing with my fingers and rubbing on my hands, "Don't let this fuck witchu though, I'll beat that nigga Say ass if I got to."

I pulled my hands from him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I like that." Davyair held onto my waist biting his lip at me now, "You do? Cause I'll beat any nigga ass bout you, real shit."

I smiled and he stared at me eventually poking his lips out for a kiss, I peck them a couple times rubbing on his neck.

"I like you.", Davyiar blurted as we pulled from the kisses staring at each other. I kinda paused, my head was spinning a little bit but I was enjoying this moment. I loved feeling this moment.

"As I'm still learning shi about you, it's just making me like you more and more.", he continued.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my neck and started kissing me slipping his tongue into my mouth. He started giving me slow sloppy kisses, we've never kissed like this before but I was liking it.

Davyair just knows how to kiss so well and it makes me wanna kiss for an hour straight sometimes.

After a couple minutes, he pulled away while I gently sucked on his lips staring up at him. I could tell he was high cause of his eyes and he also seemed tired.

"You gone spend the night wimmie dis time?", Davyiar questioned and I nodded not saying anything. He nodded too, "Aight, let me know when you ready then we can go."

Davyair grabbed my hand a little bit as we walked back in the party, I followed closely behind him trying to focus as we walked through a lot of people.

I was definitely done drinking for the night but I had fun.