pranksters (a Fred and George love story)

No copyright infringement intended as all of the story settings and characters are owned by the amazing JK Rowling and anything you don't recognise is mine ;)

Freds p.o.v

Just as we walked on to the train , I noticed two girls giggling in the corner of the compartment.George however, didn't see them until I walked over to them to say hi .

"Hi I'm George" I said , pointing to myself.

"Hi I'm Fred " George said pointing to himself.

" well obviously you're Fred and you're George" one of them said , pointing to us correctly.

" wow!" George whispered to me.

" how'd she guess?"I replied, completly bewildered.

"dunno!" George. returned abruptly,obviously as shocked as I was.

Ella's P.O.V

We were just discussing our pranks when two boys ,twins I think , hurried onto our carriage just as the train started leaving. They came over and introduced themselves  but I knew the one who said to be George was Fred and the other George.After I told them this they went into conversation about me,I think.

"I've never seen you before!"Fred chirped once they'd finished their conversation.

"we got kicked out of our last school," l explained.

"why?did you use magic o'ut of school?"George sniggered.

"no!"I protested "we set fireworks off in the head's office and they burnt a couple of 'oh so precious' pictures!"

They looked shocked.After a while,they finally explained they were the schools pranksters and offered us to help them if we wanted to.Emma and I ,being pranksters ourselves,jumped at the idea and we discussed our plans until we got to Hogwarts.

A/N

Sorry so short it's my first fanfic and I was just testing to see if I wanna carry on or not.

comment,vote do what you wanna do

I'll update when I get the chance to but it won't be alot