part 2

Here is the new part.. Plz ignore typos , errors and mistakes..

.
.
.
.

Ragini - jee dadimaa.. Jee.. Hum samajhte hai..

...

Ragini- hum koshish karenge but..

...

Ragini - theek hai but aap plz apna dhyaan rakhiye.. Humaari chinta mat kijiye..

....

Ragini. - theek hai.. Dekhte hain hum kya kar sakte hai.. Bye..

Ragini hangs up the call with her dadimaa.. In all these years although she calls and talks to her daily but she hardly gets a chance to visit her or to better say she hardly is willing to go back there...

Being a personal assistant to to Advay Rana is completely different from what she had expected at start.. It felt like a 24*7 job..

Not that she has much issue with the work and well pay is amazing but personal time is comparatively less..

Well it worked in her favour.. She didn't need personal time, she wanted to keep herself as busy as possible so as to not dwell into unwanted thoughts and she had been successful to a great extent..

Time may or may not lessen the pain but it definitely buries it.. She really doesn't even have time to cry or mourn over her past..

Whenever ger mind drifts towards the past it still aches a lot, after all love doesn't end just like that.. But now there are other things that have taken her priority.. She had learned to control.. She does not let herself drift to those thoughts much.. Love may still be there but that love is not her life now..

She doesn't even know what is happening with the guy.. On swara and sanskaar's part, even they avoid mentioning him.. The last she heard about him was that his new wife was a fraud and had married him to take some revenge..

Ragini felt bad for him , always getting hurt in relationship and whole family was dragged she was concerned but she kept herself totally away from that matter or even that family.. Thankfully swara and sanskaar solved the issue.. As usual..

They actually even informed her after everything was solved.. Even less worries for her..

And after that she had no idea about whatever is happening in his life .. She didn't even go there on the birth of swasan's baby girl.. Swara came to baadi to stay there till she was there and she spend all her time with the little angel in baadi only..

Now she has a totally different life compared to the one she had years ago..

Whatever free time she gets after a hectic day, she would rather spend it eating food and binge watching something or sleeping..

But now dadimaa is missing her terribly and has started getting worried about her.. Her being alone in life is bothering her a lot.. She wants ragini to be with her..

And ragini is also in a difficult position.. She has a good job here.. A very stable one, of course there are few hiccup here and there but overall she is doing well and considering the way her boss is, she is doing extremely well.. But she doesn't want to worry her dadimaa also.. Not that she is against her job or something but she has been getting more and more worried about her..She is not even wrong..In all these years she had just visited her three times that too hardly for a week..She knows how much dadimaa loves her and misses her..She is even getting older and her health is also affecting because of it.. She doesn't want to add more on it.. Ideally she should be the one taling care of her.. Maybe she can take leave for few days and visit her..?? Will it work??